Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    I don't think this helps her cause.
    Would anything? When Trump latches onto something like that, ignoring it doesn't help either. It's a completely different set of rules with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Would anything? When Trump latches onto something like that, ignoring it doesn't help either. It's a completely different set of rules with him.
      Set Trump aside, he can't even get the Fauxcahontas joke right. She's going to face pushback in the Presidential Primaries from the left. If you recall the original complaint was she claimed NA heritage for educational and professional advancement. She's gone from high cheekbones to a probable (but unknown) ancestor 6-10 generations back. Harris, Booker, Biden et al will make hay of this too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstac...eport_2018.pdf

6-10 generations ago she might have an ancestor that is native american. Wow, she could actually be related to Pocahontas!

Didn't she claim that she was 1/32nd Indian? Wouldn't that be like 5 generations or less?

I am actually 1/32nd Indian so maybe I should become a member of the Shoshone nation!
        Boston Globe reporting today that she is 1/1024th native american. lol.

I don't think this is going to play out like she hoped.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• lol. She's a joker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              well, then that was pretty dumb on her part. It all works out. She was not exactly the best choice to beat Trump with.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  well, then that was pretty dumb on her part. It all works out. She was not exactly the best choice to beat Trump with.
                  Very dumb, and yet those who are most critical are those who give Trump a pass on vastly more plentiful inaccuracies about his own self-promoting declarations. I've been mulling over the reasons why; still a work in process.

Comment

I’m not a big Ben fan (I am a Big Ben fan, though) but that is funny.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                      Very dumb, and yet those who are most critical are those who give Trump a pass on vastly more plentiful inaccuracies about his own self-promoting declarations. I've been mulling over the reasons why; still a work in process.
                      abortion, supreme court, tribalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        #whatabouttrump!
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

#whatabouttrump!

Hillary engaged in some classic whataboutism this past week. And while I believe the #metoo movement is less about the women victims and more about opportunism (any movement that lumps Franken and Weinstein together and then lashes out at Matt Damon for pointing out that there are significant differences between the two situations is hardly a noble movement), I still can't believe Hillary is this tone deaf.

"There are people who look at the incidents of the 90s and they say, 'A president of the United States cannot have a consensual relationship with an intern; the power imbalance is too great.'""… who was an adult," Hillary said. "But let me ask you this: Where's the investigation of the current incumbent [president], against whom numerous allegations have been made, and which he dismisses, denies, and ridicules?

"So, there was an investigation [of President Clinton], and it, as I believe, came out in the right place."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary...insky-scandal/
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Boston Globe reporting today that she is 1/1024th native american. lol.

I don't think this is going to play out like she hoped.
                            Just a minor point. But the 1/1024th figure was the estimated lowest percentage of her ancestry. The highest was 1/64th. At least that's how I read it.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Just a minor point. But the 1/1024th figure was the estimated lowest percentage of her ancestry. The highest was 1/64th. At least that's how I read it.
                              Whatever makes her look the worst is how I read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Whatever makes her look the worst is how I read it.
                                That's how you get Trump, bro.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X