No announcement yet.

Mia Love - Gaining National Recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A FB friend has been bashing Owens non-stop for a few weeks. Apparently his only crime is being a democrat. I hope he wins, just to witness the implosion.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• And here she comes...

Drudge Report

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...lor-Of-My-Skin

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        And here she comes...

Drudge Report

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...lor-Of-My-Skin
        The first line of the article:

Congressman elect Mia Love celebrated her surprise victory in Idaho as the first black Republican woman to be elected to the House of Representatives.

Comment

• I believe sexism and racism while at very low levels still exist in Utah. Even though she was able to be a candidate for Congress and even come close to beating Matheson last year, I have heard her referred to by some people as a "lightweight".

Comment

• she needs a boob job.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              she needs a boob job.
              She actually does. I saw Mia this morning she was going about her day teaching a class at the Lehi Legacy center. I showed her a tweet fro Ochocinco congratulating her. She smiled and said tell him I said thanks. Like OCho and I were BFFs. I also told her I did not vote yesterday and she looked disappointed.
              *Banned*

Comment

• Mia is the first black republican in congress. Mia is the 100th woman in congress. I notice that everyone bashing Mia for her inexperience seems to be of the white male ilk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                  Mia is the first black republican in congress. Mia is the 100th woman in congress. I notice that everyone bashing Mia for her inexperience seems to be of the white male ilk.
                  This isn't true.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    This isn't true.
                    Right, there was that guy who thought the military base in Guam would cause the island to tip over.
                    sigpic
                    "Outlined against a blue, gray
                    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                    Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

she needs a boob job.
                      This people. This. Never a truer man........
                      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                        Mia is the first black republican in congress. Mia is the 100th woman in congress. I notice that everyone bashing Mia for her inexperience seems to be of the white male ilk.
                        Lots of white males in Utah? Who knew?
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Lots of white males in Utah? Who knew?
                          Idaho too. I think all of the participants on this venue from Idaho are male and white. They also are all rich.

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                            Idaho too. I think all of the participants on this venue from Idaho are male and white. They also are all rich.
                            The two guys that ran against her, Matheson and Owens, are both white males. Racist sexist bastards!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              The two guys that ran against her, Matheson and Owens, are both white males. Racist sexist bastards!
                              Owens is worse than a sexist bastard. He is a wanker. He looks like a wanker. Slides side to side when he speaks like a wanker. Mia is a lightweight but if she follows my 5 steps she is a long term lock:

1.) Follow triple d's advice.
                              2.) Follow triple d's advice.
                              3.) Follow triple d's advice.
                              4.) Not be a Tea Party lackey like Mike Lee but follow Boner's advice.
                              5.) Follow triple d's advice.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

she needs a boob job.
                                Can you imagine the traction she could get from a "Mia Love u long time" campaign sporting a new boob job? Guarantee she'd have my vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X