Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I'm here

if anyone cares.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
    if anyone cares.
    We care. We really care.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I really do care, welcome.
      I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

I mean, I get stuck in court for 2 days, and all of a sudden, there's a whole new board.

I'll do my best to not work in the future.

Of course, that's going to make it hard to buy food to eat, though.
        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

we need to get the avatar thing fixed.

I used to just look at the avatar to see who was posting. without photo ID, I am lost.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
            I mean, I get stuck in court for 2 days, and all of a sudden, there's a whole new board.

I'll do my best to not work in the future.

Of course, that's going to make it hard to buy food to eat, though.
            Eating is overrated ... smoking while wearing BYU gear, that's essential

Comment

Working...
            X