• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetness..

[YOUTUBE]z3VPhC0QbuY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Anonymous Dallas Businessman Says Bigfoot Threw Enormous Rock At Him

The man told KLTV's Bob Hallmark that he was camping in Shelby County when a bigfoot lobbed an enormous stone in his direction. Actually, although the news report doesn't dwell on this much, he claims to have seen not just one, but a "family group" of bigfoots -- or maybe bigfeet.

"An object landed within 10 feet of us that I know of no human being able to throw it that far," he told Hallmark, adding: "There was one about 10-foot tall. A family group drew in close, three of which got within 15 feet of me. It looked like something out of a Steven Spielberg movie, not human as I know it."
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Here you go guys. Spotted by what I assume are some BYU students (YouTube user name Beard Card) in Provo Canyon.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...mbles+bigfoot/

[YOUTUBE]Ss_Gm_N5C48[/YOUTUBE]

I am going to call this one fake.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Here you go guys. Spotted by what I assume are some BYU students (YouTube user name Beard Card) in Provo Canyon.

And cb member.

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=9498912

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=9516002

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=9525277

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=9530519

Comment

• Would you guys believe I was the one who submitted the link (with Bronto's permission) to the Bigfoot Evidence Blog? Because it's true.
            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              Would you guys believe I was the one who submitted the link (with Bronto's permission) to the Bigfoot Evidence Blog? Because it's true.
              What do you think of the video?
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

What do you think of the video?
                It reminds me of the carpet on the walls of the Big Shanty Skating Rink in Kennesaw, Georgia in the mid 1980's. Black shag.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• If its not a lineman dressed up in furry suit, or a fake, it's pretty interesting. I've traded a couple of cougarboardmails with him, and he swears it's not a fake. If it is a fake, it's a very good fake.
                  Last edited by clackamascoug; 11-05-2012, 09:48 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    If its not a lineman dressed up in furry suit, or a fake, it's pretty interesting. I've traded a couple of cougarboardmails with him, and he swears it's not a fake. If it is a fake, it's a very good fake.
                    LOL. A very good fake of what? A black blob behind some trees?
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Here you go guys. Spotted by what I assume are some BYU students (YouTube user name Beard Card) in Provo Canyon.

HOLY SHIT! Bigfoot is in Utah! The Mormon moment is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        HOLY SHIT! Bigfoot is in Utah! The Mormon moment is real.
                        It's Cain! Or maybe just an African-American! Imagine what Andrew Sullivan could do with "Mormons teach that blacks descended from Bigfoot!"

In all seriousness though, the video has some marks of deception.
                        We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• That bigfoot tape is a bear.
                          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                            That bigfoot tape is a bear.
                            Or a really good fake of a bear!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              LOL. A very good fake of what? A black blob behind some trees?
                              Yeah... a big black blob that stands up, has arms and legs and walks. Did you even watch it? Also, under what circumstances would a bear stand up on two legs to flee up hill?

I think there should be a scat investigation. The BF was definitely doing his business behind a bush.
                              Last edited by clackamascoug; 11-05-2012, 12:08 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                                Yeah... a big black blob that stands up, has arms and legs and walks. Did you even watch it? Also, under what circumstances would a bear stand up on two legs to flee up hill?

I think there should be a scat investigation. The BF was definitely doing his business behind a bush.
                                Fleeing uphill? Arms? Legs? Walks? Doing his business?

WTF you talking about? There is a dark blob moving behind some trees. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X