Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The smoking gun... or rock:

Man claims to have found Bigfoot skull

While on a hike near his home in Ogden, Utah, Todd May felt himself drawn toward something. "I would go out there often and find things, fossils, rocks. I looked around for about half an hour, then I saw it."

What May saw was a 75-pound object he claims is the fossilized head of a Bigfoot. The Bigfoot, known to some as Sasquatch, is a fabled apelike creature that has been spotted hundreds of time in the Northwestern United States.

Living in a hot spot for Bigfoot sightings, May said he had been interested in the mythological creature all his life.

In the past few years, he claims to have seen at least two different creatures that he believes are Bigfoots.

"The first time I saw one I was startled, it looked like an ape from the zoo," he said. The creature appeared out of nowhere and then ran off a few seconds after the man and creature made eye contact — he says.

[...]

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/...381665331.html
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Cool rock.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• When I first looked at the picture, I thought for sure he was saying he had found a turd.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• I believe!

Comment

• New evidence of Nessie! http://www.scotsman.com/news/most-co...aken-1-4232092

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                I wonder if this guy is related to the monster they pulled out of Strawberry recently...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  I wonder if this guy is related to the monster they pulled out of Strawberry recently...
                  I am going to catch one just like that tomorrow.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Bigfoot is hanging out in Michigan these days.
                    Not that, sickos.

Comment

• Scott!

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• http://www.ksl.com/?sid=43642524&nid=711

Seems pretty legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          Shoddy police work:

Sheriff's officials marked the incident as a vehicle versus deer collision but did not report any evidence of Bigfoot.
                          Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Are you guys brave enough to consider that she might be telling the truth - that she actually saw what she said she saw. The burden is on the hearer not on the teller. You shouldn't accuse good people with being liars - just because it makes you uncomfortable. That makes you seem small.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                              Are you guys brave enough to consider that she might be telling the truth - that she actually saw what she said she saw. The burden is on the hearer not on the teller. You shouldn't accuse good people with being liars - just because it makes you uncomfortable. That makes you seem small.
                              Ummmm, who's calling her a liar?
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/...na-forest.html

Comment

Working...
                                X