Bigfoot: I want to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Amazing that Ketchum is still getting press after how thoroughly she's been discredited (not that she was ever "credited").

This quote from a real scientist (Todd Disotell -- he's good) is just about right:
    "It's just a joke," he said. "She is a laughing stock of people that are of a community that are already kind of wacko."

Comment

• This Unmanned Blimp Could Settle the Bigfoot Debate Once and For All

This could also go in the UAV thread.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        Thats just sort of sad.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Thats just sort of sad.
          I agree. They should go for a telescoping mast or tethered blimp solution with ground level storage. I'm not sure how long the Falcon can fly, but the 'Squatchers are going to need persistent surveillance and can't keep bringing the airship down every couple of days to replenish batteries, fuel and digital storage. Plus, I doubt they'll be able to get a COA from the FAA. My solution would bypass the FAA altogether.

Comment

• Video footage of a drone atomizing a sasquatch is something I would pay money to watch.
            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Thats just sort of sad.
              I think it's cool because it will finally put Pokey on the map.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Is Yeti discussed in this thread?
                http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24564487
                I just got through reading "Blood of the Isles" from Sykes. Its a genetic history of the British Isles. Pretty interesting read.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                  Is Yeti discussed in this thread?
                  http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24564487
                  I just got through reading "Blood of the Isles" from Sykes. Its a genetic history of the British Isles. Pretty interesting read.
                  Sykes has some sort of documentary about some of his findings airing on BBC on Sunday. There's some buzz about it in the Bigfoot community, but I think most were thinking the big finding would be proof of the yeti, until this report came out.
                  If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Finding Bigfoot season premiere starting now. Somehow my 4 year old got really into this show today. Looks like we'll be turning in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Bigfoot is an ugly SoB...

Man claims to have shot and killed Bigfoot in Texas

Rick Dyer released these photos on Thursday of what he says is proof that the mystical creature does, or at least did exist, before he shot and killed it. The legend chaser told our affiliate station, KSAT, that he shot and killed the creature while camping in a wooded area on the northwest side near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in early September 2012.

Until Thursday, Dyer never provided any proof, other than a grainy video clip he shot of the beast outside his tent.

Dryer plans to hold a news conference in the coming days, where he says he will show the full body and release test results to prove Bigfoot is real.

Afterwards, he says he plans to travel across the U.S., Canada and Mexico showing off the Bigfoot body.
                      http://www.click2houston.com/news/ma...f/-/index.html
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Keep in mind, this is the guy who did the Bigfoot in a Freezer hoax a few years ago.
                        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                          Keep in mind, this is the guy who did the Bigfoot in a Freezer hoax a few years ago.
                          Well, in that case, I will measure his "I shot Bigfoot" story with a grain of salt.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            That ain't bigfoot, that's the ugly old troll from Dora the Explorer

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              That ain't bigfoot, that's the ugly old troll from Dora the Explorer

Shit. Now Rick Dyer will have to solve a challenging riddle before he crosses the bridge.

Comment

• The Minnesota Iceman Cometh - SCC this is your thread...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X