Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Bigfoot: I want to believe

Not a good day. This type of crap only gives cr33kster more ammo in his anti-bigfoot campaign.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Bryan Sykes, whom you'll recall as the legit geneticist working on bigfoot DNA, has finally published his findings: http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.o.../1789/20140161

Here's the abstract:
    In the first ever systematic genetic survey, we have used rigorous decontamination followed by mitochondrial 12S RNA sequencing to identify the species origin of 30 hair samples attributed to anomalous primates. Two Himalayan samples, one from Ladakh, India, the other from Bhutan, had their closest genetic affinity with a Palaeolithic polar bear, Ursus maritimus. Otherwise the hairs were from a range of known extant mammals.

Im not saying big foot is real or isnt real, I am saying we live eat breath beside many species. If we are possible , isnt that proof enough that anything is possible. Some stated that they are regular hikers , mountains, woods etc.. and have yet to see evidence of bigfoot. Younger I was to out and about in the mountains. I know mountain lions exist yet I never saw one, found fur, bones or fecal matter. I was exploring mountain areas known for mountain lions. For so long until our technology progressed big foot, yeti, were taught as myth or urban ledgend. So when hiking I doubt you were looking for proper evidence or any at all. What I do know is scientists have discovered other humanoid sculls, dna and evidence. All im saying is keep an open mind. Pay close attention to what they arnt telling you. That is where the evidence will be.

Quote Originally Posted by collective evidence View Post
    Im not saying big foot is real or isnt real, I am saying we live eat breath beside many species. If we are possible , isnt that proof enough that anything is possible. Some stated that they are regular hikers , mountains, woods etc.. and have yet to see evidence of bigfoot. Younger I was to out and about in the mountains. I know mountain lions exist yet I never saw one, found fur, bones or fecal matter. I was exploring mountain areas known for mountain lions. For so long until our technology progressed big foot, yeti, were taught as myth or urban ledgend. So when hiking I doubt you were looking for proper evidence or any at all. What I do know is scientists have discovered other humanoid sculls, dna and evidence. All im saying is keep an open mind. Pay close attention to what they arnt telling you. That is where the evidence will be.

A skateboarder spots bigfoot on his GoPro...

He is hard to make out but this digital enhancement of one of the frames helps...

bigfoot-e1407759356659.jpg
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I like Barrack Obama and want to help him if I can." -Orrin Hatch, on his support for Eric Holder's nomination.