No announcement yet.

Bigfoot: I want to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a podcast on Bigfoot (from Infants on Thrones) with LDS professor Dr. Meldrum.
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Apparently this aired last night on Survivorman.

If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
        Apparently this aired last night on Survivorman.
        Is it dead? Why didn't he poke it with a stick?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Clearly a wookie - not a bigfoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...ke-5363373.php

Bigfoot tracker admits body is a hoax
              […]
              “From this moment on, I will speak the truth! No more lies, tall tales or wild goose chases to mess with the haters!” Dyer said on his Facebook, which has since been deleted. “I never treated anyone bad, I'm a joker, I play around, that's just me.”
              […]
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So what is BigFoot doing out there? Waiting for someone? Working up the courage to ask Miss BigFoot out on a date? Preparing to put Moroni's Challenge to the test?
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ge-Nessie.html
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• So large that it can be seen from space
                    So at least a few inches long?

studied by experts at the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club
                    :crazy:

dailymail
                    mmmhmm

Comment

• There is no way that is bigfoot… I don't think he even likes to swim.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                          Keep in mind, this is the guy who did the Bigfoot in a Freezer hoax a few years ago.
                          Didn't see this coming. http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30059208&nid...s_cid=toppick4
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            Good news, everyone! He says that from now on you can believe him:

"Coming clean about everything is necessary for a new start," Dyer posted to his official Facebook page. "From this moment on, I will speak the truth! No more lies, tall tales or wild goose chases to mess with the haters!"
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Good news, everyone! He says that from now on you can believe him:
                              If you can't trust a guy's story about a mythical creature who has already admitted to lying previously about stories concerning said mythical creature, who can you trust?!
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Best part of the article is the last paragraph:

With this latest hoax in his rearview mirror, Dyer is now focusing on the future. And it seems he’s a firm believer in the old adage that there’s a sucker born every minute. According to article from the New York Daily News, Dyer is once again claiming to have a real body of a Bigfoot that he will show the public soon.
                                Unfortunately, the author appears to be wrong and is referring to an old article. Perhaps all of us wanting to believe have been disappointed for the final time.
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X