No announcement yet.

Bigfoot: I want to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good day. This type of crap only gives cr33kster more ammo in his anti-bigfoot campaign.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Bryan Sykes, whom you'll recall as the legit geneticist working on bigfoot DNA, has finally published his findings: http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.o.../1789/20140161

Here's the abstract:
      In the first ever systematic genetic survey, we have used rigorous decontamination followed by mitochondrial 12S RNA sequencing to identify the species origin of 30 hair samples attributed to anomalous primates. Two Himalayan samples, one from Ladakh, India, the other from Bhutan, had their closest genetic affinity with a Palaeolithic polar bear, Ursus maritimus. Otherwise the hairs were from a range of known extant mammals.

Comment

• Im not saying big foot is real or isnt real, I am saying we live eat breath beside many species. If we are possible , isnt that proof enough that anything is possible. Some stated that they are regular hikers , mountains, woods etc.. and have yet to see evidence of bigfoot. Younger I was to out and about in the mountains. I know mountain lions exist yet I never saw one, found fur, bones or fecal matter. I was exploring mountain areas known for mountain lions. For so long until our technology progressed big foot, yeti, were taught as myth or urban ledgend. So when hiking I doubt you were looking for proper evidence or any at all. What I do know is scientists have discovered other humanoid sculls, dna and evidence. All im saying is keep an open mind. Pay close attention to what they arnt telling you. That is where the evidence will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by collective evidence View Post
          Im not saying big foot is real or isnt real, I am saying we live eat breath beside many species. If we are possible , isnt that proof enough that anything is possible. Some stated that they are regular hikers , mountains, woods etc.. and have yet to see evidence of bigfoot. Younger I was to out and about in the mountains. I know mountain lions exist yet I never saw one, found fur, bones or fecal matter. I was exploring mountain areas known for mountain lions. For so long until our technology progressed big foot, yeti, were taught as myth or urban ledgend. So when hiking I doubt you were looking for proper evidence or any at all. What I do know is scientists have discovered other humanoid sculls, dna and evidence. All im saying is keep an open mind. Pay close attention to what they arnt telling you. That is where the evidence will be.

Comment

• A skateboarder spots bigfoot on his GoPro...

He is hard to make out but this digital enhancement of one of the frames helps...

bigfoot-e1407759356659.jpg
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I found myself the other night watching the Discovery Channels documentary called "The Russian Yeti: The Killer Lives". The documentary is actually based off of nine hikers that were killed back in 1959 in the Ural mountains called the "Dyatlov Incident".

I found it pretty entertaining and was running crazy in conspiracy theories including the Soviet Government.

Here is information about the incident:
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Comment

• Finally, it's time to put up or shut up.

Bigfoot Isn’t Just a Mythic Figure, He’s an Investment Opportunity

Mr. Biscardi claims big footprints in the Bigfoot world. He takes credit for bringing the topic to mainstream America and boasts that he is the on-call expert for reporters who need commentary after sightings of the creature.

He travels around the country in a trailer adorned with images of Bigfoot and has been cited dozens of times in publications over the years, with wire reports of his exploits picked up as far away as Azerbaijan. The reports describe him as a Bigfoot booster, a Bigfoot explorer, a filmmaker, purveyor of Bigfoot-related goods and CEO of Searching for Bigfoot, a company that his IPO filings say was the predecessor company of Bigfoot Project Investments.
                I bet that trailer is an awesome sight.

William Jevning, 56, says he first came face-to-face with a Bigfoot when he was a teenager and has been researching the topic ever since. He has written three books, co-hosts a Bigfoot-focused podcast, which also serves as a forum for those who say they have had encounters to share their stories, and says his main goal is to keep Sasquatch on the up and up.

Mr. Jevning said he and his radio-show partners have also drawn interest from investors to help expand their platform. He wouldn’t be specific, but he says the number of Bigfoot believers is growing.

“We put a real no-nonsense approach to it, and people are really responding,” Mr. Jevning said.
                A Bigfoot podcast? Why haven't I heard of this. Oh, and people are responding. Don't miss the bus cr33kster.

HC-GT368_Drawin_D_20150120163514.jpg
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• So now Bigfoot is in American fork.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      So now Bigfoot is in American fork.
                      I heard about that on the volleyball broadcast. Anyone have a link to the video?
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I heard about that on the volleyball broadcast. Anyone have a link to the video?
                        Just google it. Has been picked up all over. Video is dumb
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• http://i.imgur.com/YyEqJsk.gif
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Bigfoot has been nailing a mature woman for the better part of a decade. Bigfoot, you rascal you!

“He is so sweet and caring,” Hoggert said. “He brings me flowers and mushrooms. Holds me while we stargaze. The only downside is that he don’t speak English. I have taught him how to say my name, but it’s kind of garbled and he mispronounces it…’Nunnnsay'”

Hoggert said they’re trying for a baby, with no luck thus far, but she is confident it will happen even though she is 52.

“Once I’m pregnant, Bigfoot, or John as I call him, and I are going to settle down and live a quiet domesticated life in my house. He loves living in the forest, but I’m sick of the long-distance relationship. I have to commute for three hours to be with my man. It’s getting old and gas is expensive.”
                            http://www.moron.com/woman-relationship-with-bigfoot/

These satire websites are just a little too on-the-nose anymore, aren't they?
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Another out-of-focus bigfoot video... Bigfoot is scared of little dogs!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Is this why SoCal hasn't been posting here? Is he hot on the case?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=38448957&nid...s_cid=toppick2

Comment

Working...
                                X