Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Remote? You sound so old.
    what are people calling it these days? clicker?
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      rc device
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        My 70 year old dad calls it the “autotron”.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
          My 70 year old dad calls it the “autotron”.
          I might steal that.

Comment

• if I am watching on the PS4 or xbox it is the controller. If I am watching on the apple tv it is the phone. If I am watching on the fire TV it is the remote. So it could be a lot of different things.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• I signed up for the free one week trial of Youtube TV. Works great! The only problem for me is that it lacks BYUTV and Root Sports (Jazz games). If it adds those, I am all in.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                I signed up for the free one week trial of Youtube TV. Works great! The only problem for me is that it lacks BYUTV and Root Sports (Jazz games). If it adds those, I am all in.
                i tried it for a week as well. thought it was great, but couldn't pull the trigger for exactly that reason.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

I signed up for the free one week trial of Youtube TV. Works great! The only problem for me is that it lacks BYUTV and Root Sports (Jazz games). If it adds those, I am all in.
                  Why do you need BYUtv? You can stream that independently.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    Why do you need BYUtv? You can stream that independently.
                    Not through an app on my smart tv. Also, I want to be able to have it integrated with my DVR. I rarely watch things live.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Not through an app on my smart tv. Also, I want to be able to have it integrated with my DVR. I rarely watch things live.
                      Dude, the BYUtv app on Roku has DVR functionality on it.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Dude, the BYUtv app on Roku has DVR functionality on it.
                        I am not using a Roku. And I don't want to switch devices depending on what channel I need to manage.

Comment

I am not using a Roku. And I don't want to switch devices depending on what channel I need to manage.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Buy an Apple TV. Using different apps to stream content is fairly seamless, almost like changing a channel.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Buy an Apple TV. Using different apps to stream content is fairly seamless, almost like changing a channel.
                              I used to have Apple TVs but switched to Rokus because I liked them better. I like my samsung smart TVs even better. Trying to get down to a single device and a single remote.

Comment

I used to have Apple TVs but switched to Rokus because I liked them better. I like my samsung smart TVs even better. Trying to get down to a single device and a single remote.
                                Only dummies buy "smart" TVs. And folks that invest in the proprietary Samsung and LG systems doubly so.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X