Just For Kicks- (sneaker heads only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Surprised to see Donut post in this thread again after the cargo pants comment. Figured his head would have exploded. How does Donut feel about cargo pants being trendy again? Bet he's picked up two pairs already.

I'm actually looking to pick me up some skinny cargos here real soon.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

I'm actually looking to pick me up some skinny cargos here real soon.

Yeah been seeing that shit all over. Mrs. G has a couple pairs from Zara but I don't think I can rock them (not her's, the dude version).
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• I hope I haven't doomed this to obscurity by placing it in this thread. But I couldn't find a 'best commercial' thread.

Behold, one of the best commercials ever:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          I hope I haven't doomed this to obscurity by placing it in this thread. But I couldn't find a 'best commercial' thread.
          Go ahead and start a 'best commercial' thread.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Go ahead and start a 'best commercial' thread.
            I see DH bumped an existing thread. Thanks
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

I buy sneakers and then just keep wearing the same crappy shoes I always do. I have a couple pair of Air Force I's (high top with the velcro!) and I think three pairs of Jordan's all sitting in boxes in my closet. I think I've worn two of them and maybe only a couple times each in the several years I've had them.
              Busted out a pair of Jordan 5's and wore them for the first time last week. I think I've had them for seven years.

Comment

Busted out a pair of Jordan 5's and wore them for the first time last week. I think I've had them for seven years.
                See, I think Jordans are cool,and I remember thinking it was so cool when Eddy Vedder rocked those on SNL, but I have a hard time pulling off basketball shoes. They just feel weird with jeans to me.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

See, I think Jordans are cool,and I remember thinking it was so cool when Eddy Vedder rocked those on SNL, but I have a hard time pulling off basketball shoes. They just feel weird with jeans to me.
                  Then I guess what you meant to say about those Vanilla Ice kicks is that you totally wouldn't rock them?

Comment

They ARE weird with jeans.

Unless of course you're rocking them with your homemade custom skinny jeans, complete with bleaching and tattered knee holes. Then again, I haven't seen anyone look that awesome since I combed my mullet while looking in the mirror circa 1988.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Then I guess what you meant to say about those Vanilla Ice kicks is that you totally wouldn't rock them?
                      Of course I would be rocking those w some sweet Dan Marino steezed out Zubaz

Comment

white or black?
                        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                          white or black?
                          White. Have a black pair as well.

Comment

White. Have a black pair as well.
                            baller.
                            I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Scored these on a bargain basement deal at the Rack tonight.

Comment

Scored these on a bargain basement deal at the Rack tonight.

I never understood that shoe. Always makes me feel like NB duped everyone into thinking your dad's walking shoes were cool.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X