Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    This thread reminds me of a great Family Circus comic I saw a while back:

Notice he's wearing zips. They had an ad campaign in the 80's that showed kids strapping in and flying down the street. False advertising!

[youtube]cutpLRaxf9A[/youtube]
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I just got a pair of vans boat shoes a while back. They are awesome and so cozy on the feet!

I have a black pair a bit like that. They look something like this:
      http://storeappeal.com/wordpress/wp-.../resize-33.jpg

The rest are all leather. I really like the look of old beat up topsiders, so I wear my oldest pair the most. Actually, come to think of it, that old pair aren't even topsiders, they're Timberlands. Like these ones:
      http://www.shoes.com/productimages/s...aec1139372.jpg
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Reminds me...I have a pair of these babies. Classics. Still love 'em

I love Vans. I never throw away any pair but in my defense I have some pretty cool pairs. I got these a while back. *note-- this is a bad representation; I would never tie mine like this

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          I have a black pair a bit like that. They look something like this:
          http://storeappeal.com/wordpress/wp-.../resize-33.jpg

The rest are all leather. I really like the look of old beat up topsiders, so I wear my oldest pair the most. Actually, come to think of it, that old pair aren't even topsiders, they're Timberlands. Like these ones:
          http://www.shoes.com/productimages/s...aec1139372.jpg
          I like the sockless thing with the boat shoes. It means I have to wash my shoes inside and out (especially in the az heat) but they're cool..

Comment

During summer I only wear them w/o socks.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I love Vans. I never throw away any pair but in my defense I have some pretty cool pairs. I got these a while back. *note-- this is a bad representation; I would never tie mine like this

I love green sneaks! I have this pair of green Clydes by puma:

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

here's a current fave in converse flave I rocked to the BYU-ASU rugby game on saturday. I can't think of the make on em or I'd track down a better pic..

Comment

You guys are a bunch of jerks! Don't you have any repsect for the trials HFN faces in his marriage? Threads like this are not going to help him.

I will take some pics of my kicks tonight. I have done some google image searches and I can't find a picture of them.

My son has discovered NIKEiD and for his last two pairs of shoes he has custom designed his own Nike 6.0s. I have to admit it is pretty cool.

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index....ategory,Nike60
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

those look like converse

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Commando;779296]I love Vans. QUOTE]

I'm the same. I have the pair below, they are my go-to shoe for Ute games.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Reminds me...I have a pair of these babies. Classics. Still love 'em

I used to get those high tops and cut them down to 3/4 tops. My vans would only last about 1 -2 months from the grip tape.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Red is the one shoe color I cant do. It isn't a Ute thing. I've seen plenty of red sneaks that I think I would like. but I just can't past this when I see red shoes on guys:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            I used to get those high tops and cut them down to 3/4 tops. My vans would only last about 1 -2 months from the grip tape.
                            cut your shoes?? my mom would have killed me if I did that!

sigpic

Comment

I recently bought this pair:

Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

I have my eye on these. I am lusting pretty hard on em. I just know they would be mandatory for all Cougar events w my tri-blend beet digger shirt.

What is this?
                                Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Working...
                                X