Just For Kicks- (sneaker heads only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just For Kicks- (sneaker heads only)

This thread is dedicated to the sneaker-heads. Post recent pick ups, releases, and all assorted Sneaker Chat.

I just got these for running purposes:

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Also, I got these with the intention of building up my arch muscles. I haven't been out w/ em yet.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I have my eye on these. I am lusting pretty hard on em. I just know they would be mandatory for all Cougar events w my tri-blend beet digger shirt.

Last edited by Commando; 03-05-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I buy sneakers and then just keep wearing the same crappy shoes I always do. I have a couple pair of Air Force I's (high top with the velcro!) and I think three pairs of Jordan's all sitting in boxes in my closet. I think I've worn two of them and maybe only a couple times each in the several years I've had them.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          I buy sneakers and then just keep wearing the same crappy shoes I always do. I have a couple pair of Air Force I's (high top with the velcro!) and I think three pairs of Jordan's all sitting in boxes in my closet. I think I've worn two of them and maybe only a couple times each in the several years I've had them.
          Sounds like you may be shy about getting em dirty? You may need to grab a few extras you can wear around.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            I have my eye on these. I am lusting pretty hard on em. I just know they would be mandatory for all Cougar events w my tri-blend beet digger shirt.

Those are cool. I have a pair of blue adidas superstars (with shell toes) but they are fading these days. Might be time for an upgrade.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I used to go hard on the shell toes. All white, white and black, white and red, white and green, etc. Had a whole bunch. Haven't bought a pair in several years, though.

Comment

I used to go hard on the shell toes. All white, white and black, white and red, white and green, etc. Had a whole bunch. Haven't bought a pair in several years, though.
                Time to invest in a new pair. Superstar and Campus are my two favorite adidas style. Of course everyone needs a pair (or two) of Sambas, just in case. I have the regular Samba and the Samba Millennium. but I rarely wear them. Of the two, I prefer the Millennium.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Those are cool. I have a pair of blue adidas superstars (with shell toes) but they are fading these days. Might be time for an upgrade.

Nice- I have those same ones, but slightly different...

They are highly functional.. I love em.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Time to invest in a new pair. Superstar and Campus are my two favorite adidas style. Of course everyone needs a pair (or two) of Sambas, just in case. I have the regular Samba and the Samba Millennium. but I rarely wear them. Of the two, I prefer the Millennium.
                    Yeah, probably.

I just don't get to as many opportunities to wear sneakers as I used to given that darn 5-day-a-week job thing now. Once I hit the weekend it's pretty much slip on vans or top siders. I almost never wear sneakers anymore.

But I could go for a pair in white and navy.

Comment

I obviously don't belong in this thread.
                      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                      -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Yeah, probably.

I just don't get to as many opportunities to wear sneakers as I used to given that darn 5-day-a-week job thing now. Once I hit the weekend it's pretty much slip on vans or top siders. I almost never wear sneakers anymore.

But I could go for a pair in white and navy.

I just got a pair of vans boat shoes a while back. They are awesome and so cozy on the feet!

Comment

This thread reminds me of a great Family Circus comic I saw a while back:

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                            I obviously don't belong in this thread.
                            no we welcome everyone here. Also, would you wear these?

Comment

Reminds me...I have a pair of these babies. Classics. Still love 'em

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X