Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    Yeah that ankle collar is just fine.
    Just fine is pretty much the perfect description for that ankle collar. But we all know Adidas could have launched the perfect shoe for Mitchell, and you would've rushed to the board and and posted "pass" anyway.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Just fine is pretty much the perfect description for that ankle collar. But we all know Adidas could have launched the perfect shoe for Mitchell, and you would've rushed to the board and and posted "pass" anyway.
      Not true. If his signature shoe would have been a retro Crazy 8 I would have been all over it.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Not true. If his signature shoe would have been a retro Crazy 8 I would have been all over it.
        Wait, if his signature shoe had been a retro version of a fairly ugly yet very functional Kobe signature shoe, you'd have been good with that? Thanks for making my point.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Wait, if his signature shoe had been a retro version of a fairly ugly yet very functional Kobe signature shoe, you'd have been good with that? Thanks for making my point.
          Lol. You guys are so sensitive.

This is basically Donovan's shoe. Except with the heel pull and ankle collar from the ultraboost on steroids.

Screenshot_20181227-144506__01.jpg

I agree the colorway doesn't help. I doubt any combination of purple, green or yellow will either. If the collar wasn't so extra, the shoe would be pretty decent. I just can't overlook that.
          Last edited by Surfah; 12-27-2018, 11:55 AM.
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• A couple points: 1. Those are not Boise State colors, they are clearly Spiderman colors. That picture is off. 2. I don't care I am obligated to get that shoe.

In other news, I got some of these:

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• they look like ultraboosts. it’s fine if you don’t like ultraboosts, though.

surfer are you buying and wearing basketball shoes casually?
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                they look like ultraboosts. it’s fine if you don’t like ultraboosts, though.

Yes.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

they look like ultraboosts. it’s fine if you don’t like ultraboosts, though.

I buy them casually but wear them formally.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    I buy them casually but wear them formally.
                    that makes sense, air monarchs are a very classy shoe
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

that makes sense, air monarchs are a very classy shoe
                      Damn straight.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• On feet they look even worse.

IMG_20181227_223012.jpg

Are we sure Gargamel didn't get his own sig shoe?

gargamel_azrael_tinyboat.jpg
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• No way you came up with that Gargamel take.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            No way you came up with that Gargamel take.
                            I did.
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

On feet they look even worse.

[ATTACH]9300[/ATTACH]

Are we sure Gargamel didn't get his own sig shoe?

[ATTACH]9301[/ATTACH]
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Those yellow pro visions he wore during the game were pretty nice. Apparently, he didn't wear his signature shoe because Adidas is still working out the specs. I doubt the silhouette changes much after the release, but it should. I was admittedly in the minority with my take based on the release pictures. But as soon as the on feet pictures hit social media they got killed.

Falafel when you're done trying to discredit my take, maybe you'll see my favorite comment I wish I did steal: his shoe looks like a broken recliner.
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X