Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Just For Kicks- (sneaker heads only)

Adidas basketball shoes are so fugly. The only decent ones are the Hardens and they're still a hard pass. Even the Bape Dames are terrible. So I am not holding my breath over Mitchell's signature model. I suppose it can't be worse than Andrew Wiggins' shoe, but I wouldn't put it past Adidas.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Surfah View Post
    Adidas basketball shoes are so fugly. The only decent ones are the Hardens and they're still a hard pass. Even the Bape Dames are terrible. So I am not holding my breath over Mitchell's signature model. I suppose it can't be worse than Andrew Wiggins' shoe, but I wouldn't put it past Adidas.
    This. All of this. Adidas is awful when it comes to basketball shoes. They look horrible. I will however buy some Spida's though.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Quote Originally Posted by Surfah View Post
    Huh? They are all super mild and inoffensive. I'm not saying Adidas has just a sick lineup of shoes;Nike is my favorite, but we all know they're the ones who go to extremes. Fugly? I think of John Wall's shoes.. or Steph Curry's. Or any basketball shoe from Reebok.

But dame's and Harden's shoes are "fugly?" alright.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

I have liked pretty much all of the Dames.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Yep. Nike fanboys are so jaded.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    My sons HS team wore Dames for the last couple of years. Not ugly (like UA) but not eye catching either. Interesting the whole team only wore them in games, they all wore Nike’s for practice and walking around.

I saw Damian Lillard in the PDX airport a few weeks ago. I didn't approach him or call him "Dame." This seemed like the right place to put this for those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by HBCoug View Post
    I saw Damian Lillard in the PDX airport a few weeks ago. I didn't approach him or call him "Dame." This seemed like the right place to put this for those interested.
    Just stuck with Mr. "Lillard", then.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by HBCoug View Post
    how sure are you that it wasn’t damon wayans
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    how sure are you that it wasn’t damon wayans
    What is wrong with you? Next you are going to make some absurd statement that Andre Miller looks like a homeless Richard Pryor.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    What is wrong with you? Next you are going to make some absurd statement that Andre Miller looks like a fat, homeless Richard Pryor.
    FIFY
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    FIFY
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96