Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    WHAT ARE THOSE?
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      WHAT ARE THOSE?
      Keith Van Horn's new signature shoe.

Comment

• I mentioned earlier in this thread that I ordered a pair of Jimmer's signature, "Lonely Master" shoe by 361 degrees. 361 is a Chinese company that makes high-end running shoes for the world market. Jimmer's FIL, who worked in the fitness shoe industry works for the company.

When this was first announced it got some really good press just on the pictures. The shoe wasn't supposed to be available in the States until spring 2018. Truth is I don't think they have plans to release it here. He does have a line of fitness shoes that are available in here.

Anyway, I thought the shoes looked cool so I figured out a way to order a pair. I got them yesterday and wore them to my burn workout at the gym that evening. They were immediately comfortable and fit like a pair of Nikes. They did well in my workout which included weights, treadmill, and some agility stuff. My early review is that they are a very good shoe. Time will tell if they last although they seem to be of much better quality than other Chinese shoes (Starbury) that have landed on our shores.

Comment

• Very cook, shaka.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Anyone on here own any Greats brand sneakers? I'm intrigued by a few of their offerings.
            I've been in need of some white kicks for a couple years. I actually held off on getting any last summer because I get so annoyed when the midsole is dirty, and keeping a white midsole clean is a PITA, IMO. When Greats released a white shoe with a gum midsole, I figured it was the perfect opportunity to give the brand a try.

I've only worn them a couple times, but these shoes are fantastic. I think i'll probably end up with a couple more pairs before the end of the year.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I grabbed this NB limited release. I know NB are old man's shoes, but whateves. As a great man once said, "I sport New Balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path..."

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I've been in need of some white kicks for a couple years. I actually held off on getting any last summer because I get so annoyed when the midsole is dirty, and keeping a white midsole clean is a PITA, IMO. When Greats released a white shoe with a gum midsole, I figured it was the perfect opportunity to give the brand a try.

I've only worn them a couple times, but these shoes are fantastic. I think i'll probably end up with a couple more pairs before the end of the year.
                This looks like the base model in a "Design your own shoe!" ad.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  This looks like the base model in a "Design your own shoe!" ad.
                  I bought them at Target.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I bought them at Target.
                    Should have just bought these and saved $100.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

They look like the shoes my mom wears when she walks the mall. I didn't know she was so up to date and stylish. I'll have to share this with her at dinner tomorrow.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Should have just bought these and saved $100.

Paying premium to not have a white midsole.
                        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• I have not really slowed down on the sneaks lately. I grabbed a pair of the Marvel series vans. I also saw these running shoes at the Nike store the other day and hopped on eBay to get em at a discount. Nobody but nobody I've showed them to has liked them from the picture. The top material is translucent and they look a lot better in person:

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Please stand by. This is not a test. Donovan Mitchell is getting his own shoe. I repeat, this is not a test...

Unless I'm mistaken and D Will had a shoe or AK had some off-brand Russian shoe, this will be the first Jazz man to have a shoe since Karl Malone's L.A. Gear Catapult. ( )

*edit-- I have just made myself aware via the power of the internet that D Will did indeed have his own shoe-- the Nike Zoom Flip'n DW (yes, that is the real name). I have complete faith that Adidas will produce the best signature shoe for any Jazz player to date.

Last edited by Commando; 07-10-2018, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• not an adidas guy but will for sure buy these
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Donovan has been wearing a custom black and hot pink colorway of Dame's shoes all season- that's a pretty good looking shoe. Looking at Adidas' site they only have 3 players with signature shoes right now- Harden, Dame, and D Rose. Looking at their shoes there isn't really a hideous pair in the bunch. (I would say that while Nike's designs in general are more distinctive and iconic, they tend to put out a good amount of crazy bad stinkers, too e.g. check the LeBron line). What I like about adidas is that they seem to have a million different colorways and the option to customize a pair. Also, I love gym rat clothes/ loungewear and I'll rock any amount of Spida gear they put out b/c I'm pretty stoked to be this excited about the Jazz again.

Comment

Working...
                                X