Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    Haha. I was right.
    The white ones are pretty blah, but the black ones aren't bad.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wonder what Kawhi's New Balance kicks are going to look like. I hope they go retro-inspired.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• ? so did DM release a shoe or...?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          The white ones are pretty blah, but the black ones aren't bad.
          I was talking about these.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...lyn-event.html
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Those are nasty, but I don't think those are Donovan's signature model. He could wear them on court sometime though.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Those are nasty, but I don't think those are Donovan's signature model. He could wear them on court sometime though.
              The mad bounce isn't really a signature model either. Though he has some PE colorways.
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

The mad bounce isn't really a signature model either. Though he has some PE colorways.
                So I guess we'll have to wait for a real spida shoe.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• new balance. that guy is something else.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• On the low, NB has some of the best sneakers out there. Granted, I've never played basketball in a pair of NB, but...
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Jimmy Butler

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So are those his sneakers his punishment for being such a dick in Minnesota?

Comment

• Pass.
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Is that a Boise State shoe?
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Oh brother. That is a fine looking shoe in an ugly colorway. They'll release a grey/black/white version and it will look swell.

Mitchell1.JPG
                              Mitchell2.JPG
                              Last edited by Donuthole; 12-27-2018, 08:46 AM.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Oh brother. That is a fine looking shoe in an ugly colorway. They'll release a grey/black/white version and it will look swell.

[ATTACH]9297[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH]9298[/ATTACH]
                                Yeah that ankle collar is just fine.
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X