• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    In ten days these will be mine:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8712[/ATTACH]

Lonely Master 1's
    Did you get them from Ali Express?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• http://famujisneaker.storenvy.com/co...immer-fredette

Comment

• What's the significance of 361 degrees? I don't get it.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          What's the significance of 361 degrees? I don't get it.
          It's like, really hot.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The company was established in 2002. The brand name "361°" was launched in January 2004. It denotes the 360*degrees*in a circle plus one extra degree, representing professional functionality plus an added degree of innovation and creativity. Since 2009, the brand's slogan has been "One Love."

From wiki

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• niiiiiiice. Let us know what you think of the quality. I need some new basketball kicks.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

A good article from last fall. 361 Degrees is a brand that mostly makes high-end running shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  The company was established in 2002. The brand name "361°" was launched in January 2004. It denotes the 360*degrees*in a circle plus one extra degree, representing professional functionality plus an added degree of innovation and creativity. Since 2009, the brand's slogan has been "One Love."

From wiki

Not impressed. Why not 720? Then you get 360 degrees of professional functionality AND 360 degrees of innovation and creativity. Or better yet, 1080. Then you get 360 degrees of each! In other words, yeah, it's about as dumb as I expected it to be.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Not impressed. Why not 720? Then you get 360 degrees of professional functionality AND 360 degrees of innovation and creativity. Or better yet, 1080. Then you get 360 degrees of each! In other words, yeah, it's about as dumb as I expected it to be.
                    You might need 360 degrees to demonstrate innovation and creativity. He only needs one degree.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Well, it's Chinese, so...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'd wear those. Shoot- I'd wear Spauldings if they are Jimmer signatures.

On another note, I got the new Air Max 270s that are selling like hot cakes. They look like crap on me-- going back on ebay, I think.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• [QUOTE=Commando;1365534]I'd wear those. Shoot- I'd wear Spauldings if they are Jimmer signatures.

Ahhh, someone gets it.

Comment

• Also, as long as this thread is bumped, I might as well let it out that I went apeshit on the vans/ATCQ collaboration on Friday. I got:

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I got the Vans Ultrarange a few months ago. Far and away the best pair of shoes I've owned in a decade. I may need a few more pairs-- they are my go-tos now. I thought it was cool that Vans also put out a pair of ATCQ ultra range. ^^

Comment

• I've been on a Vans kick lately as well. This years boat shoes are a pair of black and white checkerboards.

Comment

Working...
                                X