Vices, Guilty Pleasures, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
    Since vices are included in the thread title, I feel the need to own up to frozen Totinos Party Pizzas.

I don't know why. Honest. But I love them. In particular the sausage or Canadian bacon ones. There is just something about the sauce. Adding to the horror of this vice - I like them enough I'll even eat them microwaved in a pinch. Yes - kind of soggy soda cracker crust and all.

It's embarrassing. In some ways nearly as bad as admitting to picking your nose and eating.

I should probably just delete this now...
    Cooked one up last night. Added some shredded mozzarella and some ground beef. Delicious.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Ninja Warrior / American Ninja Warrior
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
        Guilty. Besides, my kids will watch it with me, which is a huge plus.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
          A guy in my office tried a few times to get on this show. Didn't make it. Finally took a leave of absence, moved to California to train full time and then finally made it on the show. When he came back to work he quit so that he could open a camp for people wanting to learn more about telekinesis.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            A guy in my office tried a few times to get on this show. Didn't make it. Finally took a leave of absence, moved to California to train full time and then finally made it on the show. When he came back to work he quit so that he could open a camp for people wanting to learn more about telekinesis.
            Does he have a website? I have been wanting to bend this spoon.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Can't they just go to Youtube? I'd be curious to hear what his favorite album is. Dormarion is pretty solid, but I think you've got to go with Desperate Straight Lines when push comes to shove.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Super-poppy-already-played-too-much. But I like it -- the song, the video is meh, unless you like Kardashian-like features

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  Super-poppy-already-played-too-much. But I like it -- the song, the video is meh, unless you like Kardashian-like features

That video appears to condone, nay, encourage pre-marital sex of both the heterosexual and homosexual nature.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I like Kardashian-like features.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I used to play this song on Guitar Hero after the kids went to bed. And I'll still queue it up from time to time. I suppose it qualifies as a guilty pleasure:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

I like Kardashian-like features.
                        It's all about the bass.

Comment

I guess I don't get out much as that is the first I have heard of it or him. He reminds me of a young Harry Connick Jr. I liked the song, the video not so much.
                          "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            That video appears to condone, nay, encourage pre-marital sex of both the heterosexual and homosexual nature.
                            To quote one of your favorites- Yeah, but still..... it's kind of a catchy tune.
                            Last edited by Art Vandelay; 07-21-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

WTF. Okay- orgy in the High School gym- students and faculty invited! There is another thread this could go in as well...
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

The Carbonaro Effect on TruTV is cracking me up and I’m watching all the episodes.

I feel like its target audience is junior high kids with below average intelligence but I don’t care! Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X