No announcement yet.

Vices, Guilty Pleasures, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since vices are included in the thread title, I feel the need to own up to frozen Totinos Party Pizzas.

I don't know why. Honest. But I love them. In particular the sausage or Canadian bacon ones. There is just something about the sauce. Adding to the horror of this vice - I like them enough I'll even eat them microwaved in a pinch. Yes - kind of soggy soda cracker crust and all.

It's embarrassing. In some ways nearly as bad as admitting to picking your nose and eating.

I should probably just delete this now...

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      Since vices are included in the thread title, I feel the need to own up to frozen Totinos Party Pizzas.

I don't know why. Honest. But I love them. In particular the sausage or Canadian bacon ones. There is just something about the sauce. Adding to the horror of this vice - I like them enough I'll even eat them microwaved in a pinch. Yes - kind of soggy soda cracker crust and all.

It's embarrassing. In some ways nearly as bad as admitting to picking your nose and eating.

I should probably just delete this now...
      No, I'm right there with you. They're also just 400 calories, too, if I'm not mistaken. When you pound a DiGiorno by yourself, that's when the real problems begin
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Eating Frosted Mini Wheats with chocolate milk.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Sex with strangers.
          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
          -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

One of SuperGabers facebook friends put that down as something she was giving up for Lent. It still makes me chuckle.
            What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
            -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
              Sex with strangers.
              sup FTW!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                sup FTW!
                Can't take credit:

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                One of SuperGabers facebook friends put that down as something she was giving up for Lent. It still makes me chuckle.
                -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

I like to go over to CB every now and then and do a search on "CUF" to see what they are saying about us.

But lately it has been quite entertaining.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

CUF
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      CUF
                      Also plain vodka served in a martini glass.

Comment

Does it include food, like girl scout cookies? Because I hoard them, hide them from the kids, and refuse to share...which does generate some level of guilt in me. Is that a guilty pleasure?
                        GIRL SCOUT COOKIES. I'm avoiding them because I know I'll eat every single one in a box in one sitting.

Sick. One of the girls I lived with freshman year LOVED them because of how cheap they were. They're DISGUSTING.

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I like to go over to CB every now and then and do a search on "CUF" to see what they are saying about us.

But lately it has been quite entertaining.
                        I like to occasionally check my exes facebook pages...bad?
                        what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          If things your hoard qualify then I have to add sneakers to the list. About two weeks ago ldc was out in the garage, she came in really angry at me. Then I realized she had stumbled upon my garage storage place for new sneakers that I want to slowly transition from truck to closet.
                          YES. I'm retarded for sneakers. I just put a shoe rack in my room that holds 24 pairs and I didn't even make a dent in the pile of shoes in my closet.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Whenever I travel for work I must have these items..

Davids Sun Flour Seeds (BBQ or Jalepeno flavor)
                            Gas-station Nachos,
                            Slim Jims (Habenero, Original, and Tabasco flavor),
                            Strawberry and Chocolate Milk
                            Mountain Dew...

Yes. Its is a weird combo of items...

They are munched on throughout the day. Strawberry and Chocolate Milk in the AM and Mountain Dew of course for the ride home (Help to keep me a awake along with the Sun Flour Seeds)..

I usually skip eating the next few days...

Comment

Jelly Belly. I'm a huge sucker for the Orange Sherbert, and sometimes will buy a whole bag or package of a combo mix to get them. Some may say that they shouldn't be a guilty pleasure, but I feel guilt as I eat them.

I need to find someplace that sells the individual flavors i like, so I don't end up throwing away all the nasty flavored ones like buttered popcorn and licorice. The downtown ZCMI used to have all the flavors. I miss that place.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                                Jelly Belly. I'm a huge sucker for the Orange Sherbert, and sometimes will buy a whole bag or package of a combo mix to get them. Some may say that they shouldn't be a guilty pleasure, but I feel guilt as I eat them.

I need to find someplace that sells the individual flavors i like, so I don't end up throwing away all the nasty flavored ones like buttered popcorn and licorice. The downtown ZCMI used to have all the flavors. I miss that place.
                                My three favorite flavors in order:

1) Juicy pear
                                2) Licorice
                                3) Popcorn

I also like toasted coconut and cream soda. Perhaps next time you get a bag, you can just invite me to share.
                                -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Working...
                                X