Another BYU Harlot (link with a pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
    No, although I suppose I could be accused of having milky breasts. Well, literally milky breasts.
    This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      Looks like she has a nice rack. I say go lower cut.
      agreed man. I saw her in periodicals today. different shirt, same body underneath

Comment

• Originally posted by jaycutler View Post
        agreed man. I saw her in periodicals today. different shirt, same body underneath
        Since you're beyond the creepy, snap a pic next time with the current version of the Universe in the frame. Should be easy for a "pro qb."
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
          4206783096915c2a7b7b3307dd2361b2.jpg
          "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
            No, although I suppose I could be accused of having milky breasts. Well, literally milky breasts.
            That's a whole 'nother thread.
            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              Some kids highlights included accidental viewings in class, others included intentional viewings and the... feelings... associated with it.
              Had I had any intentional viewings, the accidental viewing would have diminished in significance.

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              SCC recalls the event in great detail, as if he's returned to that moment many times throughout his lifetime.
              I didn't get married until I was 29, I was a virgin when I was married, and I had no internet (faster than AOL) until after I was married. Yes, that moment was replayed in my mind many times over the next 15 years.

Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
              Dude. I dated your brother. This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
              And I haven't even showed my moobs yet.
              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post

And I haven't even showed my moobs yet.
                Let me guess...they are milky.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Since you're beyond the creepy, snap a pic next time with the current version of the Universe in the frame. Should be easy for a "pro qb."
                  why areyou victimizing me like this? srlsy man what have i done creepy?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaycutler View Post
                    why areyou victimizing me like this? srlsy man what have i done creepy?
                    For starters,

Originally posted by jaycutler View Post
                    Hope that helps!
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                    X