Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Another BYU Harlot (link with a pic)

  1. #121
    Senior Member Pelado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
    No, although I suppose I could be accused of having milky breasts. Well, literally milky breasts.
    This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Looks like she has a nice rack. I say go lower cut.
    agreed man. I saw her in periodicals today. different shirt, same body underneath

  3. #123
    My Mic Sounds Nice falafel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Las Wegas!
    Posts
    18,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycutler View Post
    agreed man. I saw her in periodicals today. different shirt, same body underneath
    Since you're beyond the creepy, snap a pic next time with the current version of the Universe in the frame. Should be easy for a "pro qb."
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
    4206783096915c2a7b7b3307dd2361b2.jpg
    "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

  5. #125
    I like to dance! SoCalCoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
    No, although I suppose I could be accused of having milky breasts. Well, literally milky breasts.
    That's a whole 'nother thread.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

  6. #126
    I like to dance! SoCalCoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle View Post
    Some kids highlights included accidental viewings in class, others included intentional viewings and the... feelings... associated with it.
    Had I had any intentional viewings, the accidental viewing would have diminished in significance.

    Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    SCC recalls the event in great detail, as if he's returned to that moment many times throughout his lifetime.
    I didn't get married until I was 29, I was a virgin when I was married, and I had no internet (faster than AOL) until after I was married. Yes, that moment was replayed in my mind many times over the next 15 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
    Dude. I dated your brother. This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
    And I haven't even showed my moobs yet.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post

    And I haven't even showed my moobs yet.
    Let me guess...they are milky.

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Since you're beyond the creepy, snap a pic next time with the current version of the Universe in the frame. Should be easy for a "pro qb."
    why areyou victimizing me like this? srlsy man what have i done creepy?

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycutler View Post
    why areyou victimizing me like this? srlsy man what have i done creepy?
    For starters,

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycutler View Post
    agreed man. I saw her in periodicals today. different shirt, same body underneath
    Hope that helps!
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •