Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another BYU Harlot (link with a pic)

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsmo...-code.html.csp
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
    I bet the chances are pretty high that the guy who gave her the note has a pr0n problem...
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

He probably spent a lot of time on the concept, and composing the note, and then sallied forth to find a floozie to present the note to. This woman was the best he could find. I could see some zealots thinking that this is a good idea.

Comment

The top of the dress appears to be rather loose hanging. If the guy was on the prowl for girls that bend over and show light at the end of the tunnel...
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

The Utah media is so gullible.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

This story was on KSL last night. They interviewed the girl in question and she shared the story. The entire thing was very embarrassing. Hopefully, nobody outside of Utah picks up on this ridiculous story.

Incidentally, KSL called the BYU HC office for a comment but the calls were not returned.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

What are the odds that the note is a forgery produced by the girl so she cld get on the news and become a sensation?
              Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                What are the odds that the note is a forgery produced by the girl so she cld get on the news and become a sensation?
                While I freely admit the handwriting does look a bit 'girlish', you have to admit this is BYU and that you shouldn't be shocked if events transpired precisely as she described them.

Comment

Probably significantly worse than the odds that the note was produced by a BYU student who did it in hopes the story would gain national notoriety like the skinny jeans story at BYU-Ricks.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Ox, I saw some idiot walking around the library asking people to sign a petition that he was going to the give to President Bateman. The petition was to provide notice to the president that too many girls were wearing shirts and/or pants (some combination thereof) that revealed a half inch of the girl's lower back when they bent over.

At some universities, some people try to gain recognition by being a Maost or they're in solidarity with the Palestinians -- essentially they're trying to one-up the run of the mill liberals on campus. At BYU, you have some that trying to one-up all the socially conservative students. They're the flip side to the same coin and they do exist.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

This.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        This.
                        So the guy who used to write fake letters to the Daily Universe thinks this is a fake.

Projection anyone?
                        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                          Ox, I saw some idiot walking around the library asking people to sign a petition that he was going to the give to President Bateman. The petition was to provide notice to the president that too many girls were wearing shirts and/or pants (some combination thereof) that revealed a half inch of the girl's lower back when they bent over.

At some universities, some people try to gain recognition by being a Maost or they're in solidarity with the Palestinians -- essentially they're trying to one-up the run of the mill liberals on campus. At BYU, you have some that trying to one-up all the socially conservative students. They're the flip side to the same coin and they do exist.
                          If the girl has a tramp stamp and is in shape, they get a pass for the skin showing.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                            If the girl has a tramp stamp and is in shape, they she get[s] a pass for the skin showing.
                            FIFY
                            (I should've left the grammatical errors alone. But, as long as I was fixing it...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                              FIFY
                              (I should've left the grammatical errors alone. But, as long as I was fixing it...
                              In shape: get a pass
                              In shape with a tramp stamp: highly encouraged

Comment

Working...
                              X