Para los hispanohablantes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/0...e-in-Delaware#
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Pensaba que alguien había usado el servicio Google Translate, pero cuando yo probé las mismas frases por ese servicio, me salió esto:

Los padres o tutores supervisión es necesaria para el uso de este equipo de juego

jugar a su propio riesgo
      Peor todavía.

EDIT: No me fijé en la segunda frase, la cual Google Translate traduce así:

Violators will be subject to police action
      Ya veo que estamos hablando de más que una mala traducción.
      Last edited by LA Ute; 01-07-2013, 03:54 PM.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
        Pensaba que alguien había usado el servicio Google Translate, pero cuando yo probé las mismas frases por ese servicio, me salió esto:

Peor todavía.
        Si, pero el problema principal es que el de inglés dice que se necesita el acompañamiento de un padre, pero lo de español dice que se necesita un permiso, si no, puede haber problems con la policia, algo completamente diferente de lo que dice el rótulo anglo-sajón.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Si, pero el problema principal es que el de inglés dice que se necesita el acompañamiento de un padre, pero lo de español dice que se necesita un permiso, si no, puede haber problems con la policia, algo completamente diferente de lo que dice el rótulo anglo-sajón.
          Sí. Eso me pasó por alto.
          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

Capaz que mi español no sea tan malo, porque eso es lo que entendí.

Sent from a Jelly Bean
            Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
            - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
            - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

Comment

I posted this in the random pictures thread, but it seems appropriate here, too.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Comment

The first time I heard a native speaker say Joseph Smith, I busted up laughing. "Jose eh-mit"
                    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                    - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        ¡Qué sería tan sencillo!
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
                          The first time I heard a native speaker say Joseph Smith, I busted up laughing. "Jose eh-mit"
                          In Guatemala they serve a fine meelk-shek at El Deri Cuin.

Last edited by LA Ute; 02-01-2013, 02:15 PM.
                          ― W.H. Auden

Comment

• This one took me a second to figure out, from a student's paper:

"...un restaurante que sirve carne de juego."

Comment

This one took me a second to figure out, from a student's paper:

Híjole.
                              ― W.H. Auden

Comment

This one took me a second to figure out, from a student's paper:

Took me a good long while, but LOL.
                                - Howard Aiken

Comment

Working...
                                X