Para los hispanohablantes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Conazo!
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

That's hot
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

*also, that little kid looks like Treyvon Martin
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Over the years one of the questions I've regularly heard when I've talked about Barcelona (not here on the board, but quite regularly IRL) is of what Catalan sounds like. For anyone interested in hearing Catalan, especially those who speak Spanish, I recommend the film El Bulli: Cooking in Progress currently available on Netflix.
              Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

El Flan de Salvación

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Using reflexive verbs, write four sentences to describe your normal daily routine in the morning.
                  Me lavo los dientes. Me ducho. Yo ponerse ropa. Me comen los huevos.

Comment

http://inicio.telenoticias7.com/detalle.php?id=132495

No es imposible, pero lo dudo.

La película Virgen a los 40 años (2005), recaudó cerca de 200 millones de dólares en todo el mundo, creando un personaje de ficción que había llegado a su madurez sin tener relaciones sexuales; sin embargo, una mujer de carne y hueso se las ha "arreglado" para extender su virginidad hasta su cumpleaños número 70.

Pero esto podría cambiar muy pronto. "Es el momento ideal. Pienso que ya estoy lista para entregarme al hombre adecuado", le confesó al periódico británico The Sun. "De todos modos, mis expectativas no han bajado. Espero atrapar un millonario alto, moreno y guapo".

Comment

Donde esta la biblioteca.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        Donde esta la biblioteca.
                        Allí está.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=coker+college+library&hl=en&ll=34.376968,-80.070173&spn=0.003015,0.006539&sll=34.391683,-80.053232&sspn=0.012058,0.026157&t=h&radius=0.9&hq =coker+college+library&z=18&iwloc=B"]coker college library - Google Maps[/ame]

Comment

quando era nino, comia pizza todo los dias.
                          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            Esa tiene que ser una cueva oscura y ominosa.
                            Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Eso si que es, que es?

Calcetines.

Spoiler for answer:
                              s-o-c-k-s
                              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                              - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

Dos cervezas, por favor
                                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Working...
                                X