No announcement yet.

Para los hispanohablantes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning, do not watch this with the volume up. [NSFW] due to cussing in Spanish. [NEAPET] [No Es Apropriado Para El Trabajo] debido a algunas palabrotas que suelta el jugador.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

Warning, do not watch this with the volume up. [NSFW] due to cussing in Spanish. [NEAPET] [No Es Apropriado Para El Trabajo] debido a algunas palabrotas que suelta el jugador.
      That was great. Not so much for the spanish, but for the game itself.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        That was great. Not so much for the spanish, but for the game itself.
        The game looks really fun, but that "Pinche techo" and "pinche pared" were cracking me up.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

The game looks really fun, but that "Pinche techo" and "pinche pared" were cracking me up.
          There's a place in Vegas that opened up a year or so ago called "Pinches Tacos." Not sure how they get away with that.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

There's a place in Vegas that opened up a year or so ago called "Pinches Tacos." Not sure how they get away with that.
            How many hispanos are there on the Clark County council?

Comment

How many hispanos are there on the Clark County council?
              We have 4 English, 1 Irish, 1 Italian and 1 Slovak.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

We have 4 English, 1 Irish, 1 Italian and 1 Slovak.
                Pues, por eso.

Comment

Where is that? I suppose no gringo who understands a word of Spanish is on the Fictitious Name or Business Licensing Bureau. Are the fucking tacos any good there?
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Pues, por eso.
                    They're based out of LA, where they also get away with it. Asi que su teoria no vale.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      Where is that? I suppose no gringo who understands a word of Spanish is on the Fictitious Name or Business Licensing Bureau. Are the fucking tacos any good there?
                      Its in the Grammercy, off the 2-15 on Russell.

The tacos were actually pretty good. Place was packed last Saturday night.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        They're based out of LA, where they also get away with it. Asi que su teoria no vale.
                        Fue hipótesis, necio.

Comment

• Para los hispanohablantes

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Quizas, por eso.
                          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Fue hipótesis, necio.
                          Por supuesto.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• hipo = hiccups

tesis = thesis

Skip to 1:46

Last edited by wuapinmon; 02-01-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Its in the Grammercy, off the 2-15 on Russell.

The tacos were actually pretty good. Place was packed last Saturday night.
                              I'll have to try them out then. Mexican is a staple for me.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Por supuesto.
                                ouch!
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X