No announcement yet.

Site is Sluggish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't had any issues, thanks for spending so much time keeping the site running Duderino!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• One day in and I haven't had a single timeout. Maybe they really did fix it this time.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Whatever they did this time seems to have fixed the problem. I pressed them about what it was, and got this response:

Hello,

My apologies for the delay, I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. I have performed a few tweaks to the server configuration regarding persistent connections, although nothing specific to just your site.

If you do continue seeing the same issue, please reference this ticket as the issues could be related. Thank you!

Best regards,

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I haven't been able to log onto the site with tapatalk since yesterday. Not having trouble getting on to any of my other tapatalk sites. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            I haven't been able to log onto the site with tapatalk since yesterday. Not having trouble getting on to any of my other tapatalk sites. Is anyone else experiencing this?
            Since this generated a lot of interest I thought I would report that uninstalling and reinstalling tapatalk fixed it.

Comment

Working...
            X