Official Random YouTube Video Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Because this has already gone viral, you may have seen this video by a guy trying to sell his girlfriend's '96 Honda. They were asking $500 but have since received lots of bids, including one for $100K.

[youtube]4KlNeiY4Rf4[/youtube]

An article with some details. The fine print at the end of the video is also interesting.
    That's amazing. The current bid is 150k! Is this dude really going to get 6 figures for this car? Is the winning bid binding??

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      Because this has already gone viral, you may have seen this video by a guy trying to sell his girlfriend's '96 Honda. They were asking $500 but have since received lots of bids, including one for $100K.

[youtube]4KlNeiY4Rf4[/youtube]

An article with some details. The fine print at the end of the video is also interesting.

That is awesome. I would double, or perhaps even triple the asking price, if I were in the market. Just because of the video.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        That's amazing. The current bid is 150k! Is this dude really going to get 6 figures for this car? Is the winning bid binding??
        if it’s on ebay, no
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Wait for it, you'll know it when you see it.

EDIT, nevermind, the caption to the video ruins the surprise. But this is a serious video put out by USA Today.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            Wait for it, you'll know it when you see it.

EDIT, nevermind, the caption to the video ruins the surprise. But this is a serious video put out by USA Today.
            Twitter has been having a blast with that today.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Mike Leach on Weddings:

[YOUTUBE]gGIap2_tmng[/YOUTUBE]
                One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                  Mike Leach on Weddings:

[YOUTUBE]gGIap2_tmng[/YOUTUBE]
                  the man is a gd national treasure
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    the man is a gd national treasure
                    Yes he is.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• For some reason, I have no idea why, the Captain Kangaroo theme song was going through my head today. It took me a while to figure out what the song was from, but Captain Kangaroo was my best guess, and with the help of YouTube, I was able to verify that that was the song. Play this clip and it can be going through your head for a while too.

Comment

• This video is tremendous

Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                          This video is tremendous
                          That was pretty funny. The councilman stole the show at the end.

Comment

• I saw that on barstool. so awesome
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Wow. This kid is good. Aside from the really long thumb nail..

https://youtu.be/YzgTMh21zhI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                Wow. This kid is good. Aside from the really long thumb nail..

https://youtu.be/YzgTMh21zhI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK!!

Trust me on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X