X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK!!

Trust me on this one.
    Thanks for the warning. Saved me from whatever bad images would have been etched into my memory.

Here's one that some of you might find interesting. Toni Bou is a trials rider and does amazing things on a motorcycle. He's at an entirely different level from those of us who think we know how to ride motorcycles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoxJP306ZE0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK!!

Trust me on this one.
      I thought you were kidding. Until I saw the thumbnail.

Seems kinda gimmicky to use the tuning pegs like that, but I don't really play, so what so I know?
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Bump.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              ugh that is annoying. Need a lot of burlap sacs and a trip to the river.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                ugh that is annoying. Need a lot of burlap sacs and a trip to the river.
                Better in the canal, not the river. Keep the river clean.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Better in the canal, not the river. Keep the river clean.
                  Good idea, the canal is closer.

Comment

• just throw them out the window on the freeway
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      just throw them out the window on the freeway
                      That's disgusting! You have to be humane.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        That's disgusting! You have to be humane.
                        As told by my friend when we got cases referred for animal cruelty - "Just remember the 3 S's, Shoot, Shovel, and Shut-up."
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Bump.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Thanks Donut, I couldn't find this thread:

Comment

• The rare youtube video shared in the family chat that got a chuckle from the whole NWC clan. Depending on your level of silliness, you just may chuckle also!

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                The rare youtube video shared in the family chat that got a chuckle from the whole NWC clan. Depending on your level of silliness, you just may chuckle also!

Loved that. I used to blast O Fortuna through my refrigerator-sized Klipsch speakers (RIP) back in the '80s and the kids would go nuts. filsdepac would sing along but enunciated the main lyric as "Chee Chee Pah Pah." I'm forwarding the link to the family so that this misinterpretation can be corrected.

Comment

Working...
                                X