Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    I think you should leave is a gem.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 24 minute documentary on the day of 9/11.. Pretty emotional to hear some of those recordings to those knowing they will die..

And to hear that Mayor Giuliani was 15 minutes from being another name at the Memorial is mind blowing.

https://youtu.be/8q0gnHoG1vI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
          That's great.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Here's a short (seven minutes) video from VOX about the rapid advances being made with AI draftsmanship. It's amazing how far this has advanced in just a couple of years, and shows how easy it is becoming for Russian (or anyone's) bot farms to flood social media with fake stories.

Somewhat related to this is how easy it has become to create fake photo identities. You can click on this website that generates fake people by combining photos of real people with a deepthink algorithm. Every time you refresh the website, it'll show you a detailed photo of a person who does not exist. Mesmerizing.
            Last edited by PaloAltoCougar; 03-04-2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              Here's a short (seven minutes) video from VOX about the rapid advances being made with AI draftsmanship. It's amazing how far this has advanced in just a couple of years, and shows how easy it is becoming for Russian (or anyone's) bot farms to flood social media with fake stories.

Somewhat related to this is how easy it has become to create fake photo identities. You can click on this website that generates fake people by combining photos of real people with a deepthink algorithm. Every time you refresh the website, it'll show you a detailed photo of a person who does not exist. Mesmerizing.
              No video posted?

Here's a few companion sites to thispersondoesnotexist.com:

www.thisartworkdoesnotexist.com/
              www.thischemicaldoesnotexist.com/
              www.thishorsedoesnotexist.com/
              www.thiscatdoesnotexist.com/

The first two are pretty boring; the last two has interesting results.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

• Examples:
                www.thiscatdoesnotexist.com.jpg

thishorsedoesnotexist.com.jpg

thishorsedoesnotexist.com.jpg(2).jpg
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte

Comment

No video posted?

You're telling me this cat doesn't exist??

Dumb Cat.jpg
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No video posted?

Whoops, the post now has the link, but here it is as well:

Comment

• "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte

Comment

• I saw this posted somewhere the other day. If you enjoy sudoku, it is fun to watch:

"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          I saw this posted somewhere the other day. If you enjoy sudoku, it is fun to watch:
                          A 25 minute video about Sudoku and the guy has a British accent? I'm not that bored yet....

Comment

• This video was viral before youtube and it's still one of my favorites.

Comment

• Over 85% of Aries owners have a fixed address
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                                A 25 minute video about Sudoku and the guy has a British accent? I'm not that bored yet....
                                If you like sudoku, or problem solving in general, it’s pretty enjoyable. It has some complex but understandable rules, and looks unsolvable. It’s interesting to see/hear his discoveries of next steps.

Comment

Working...
                                X