Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers

So now will Laker fans finally admit that LeBron is better than Kobe?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      So will Laker fans finally admit that LeBron is better than Kobe?
      When he delivers a ring.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Lakers

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        When he delivers a ring.
        Or at least wins a game in the first round, right?
        Last edited by Donuthole; 07-01-2018, 05:45 PM.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I am excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I’ll be forever disappointed in LeBron for this move if he doesn’t knock off the Warriors. If he does, all is forgiven.

Comment

• Uggh.. Now we have to listen to Laker fans again. It was much nicer when they were quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Uggh.. Now we have to listen to Laker fans again. It was much nicer when they were quiet.
                  Now is the great day of my power.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• without kawhi this team still gets the shit kicked out of it by at least houston and gs
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I'm betting that LBJ shows up in October with a new nose and breast reduction surgery. New hair plugs too.

When in Hollywood...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• I've never hated LeBron and I'm looking forward to the start of a genuine rivalry between the W's and the Lakers, as i don't recall when both teams were good at the same time (with the W's failing to hold up their end more often than not). But I don't see LBJ as being enough to put the Lakers over the top, unless they come up with a couple other pieces. And by the time they do, I wonder about the mileage on LeBron. If you include his several playoff runs, the guy has as many miles on his odometer as a 36 year-old. I assume that's why he agreed to a four-year, as I suspect his value is going to drop significantly over the next couple of years.

And I shall now leave this thread and take a shower.

Comment

• Ha ha Lakers now have 7-2 odds for the 2019 NBA Title and Cavs fall to 500-1.

It would take Lebron, Kawhi, and Paul George (PG now not happening) before 7-2 odds would make sense.

Comment

• I'm not the world's premiere basketball mind, but... how is this Lakers team better than last year's Cavs? They don't even have a Kevin Love or a Kyle Korver.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              I'm not the world's premiere basketball mind, but... how is this Lakers team better than last year's Cavs? They don't even have a Kevin Love or a Kyle Korver.
                              Weather?
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I'm not the world's premiere basketball mind, but... how is this Lakers team better than last year's Cavs? They don't even have a Kevin Love or a Kyle Korver.
                                Cap space to land another big name next off season. The play is not for this year, but the next 3 after that, IMO. Also, Kuzma is a more complete wing than anyone on the Cavs last year, and Ball is a legit trip-dub threat on any given night. They definitely need a couple more pieces, but they are already nearly as talented as that Cavs team, and they have another 50 million to spend. The trick is going to be to avoid the inclination to spend it all now to win this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X