Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
    Total ripoff by the Lakers. Cleared cap space with expiring contracts, sent players not in the long term plans, and got a first rounder.
    also works for Cleveland - they HAD to get rid of IT, and they got a young defensive minded player who can finish at the rim in Nance. mostly addition by subtraction, but Nance is everything you want TT to be.

and Clarkson is another young player who is sitting there with a PER of 17 - he's no world beater but he's effective.
    Last edited by smokymountainrain; 02-08-2018, 11:51 AM.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      also works for Cleveland - they HAD to get rid of IT, and they got a young defensive minded player who can finish at the rim in Nance. mostly addition by subtraction, but Nance is everything you want TT to be.

and Clarkson is another young player who is sitting there with a PER of 17 - he's no world beater but he's effective.
      Cleveland is definitely better with those two. A win, win.

Comment

• So this clears the way for Bron Bron to LA next year?
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          So this clears the way for Bron Bron to LA next year?
          they sold their kyrie birth right for a mess of pottage. let’s hope.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

that's exactly what it does and its the reason they made the trade. and as far as IT, he can't do too much damage as they were dead in the water regardless.

just be glad they kept randle and kuzma
            Yeah, I just had a notification saying they acquired IT. Now that I see the details, I like it. Although I liked Clarkson and Nance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I haven't been paying much attention to the NBA yet this season - why did Cleveland have to get rid of IT?
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                I haven't been paying much attention to the NBA yet this season - why did Cleveland have to get rid of IT?
                he was killing them on both ends of the floor and was becoming a cancer in the locker room. he was shooting 36% FGs, 25% 3pt and was the worst defensive player in the league.

ultimately was just a terrible fit and they couldn't win with him.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/23934073

LeBron and KD in LA? :condom:
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/23934073

LeBron and KD in LA? :condom:
                    lol no. In Lebron's dreams.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        lol no. In Lebron's dreams.
                        what do you mean in lebron's dreams? its either lebron and kawhi or lebron and KD - you want to win, join up. either way lebron wins.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

what do you mean in lebron's dreams? its either lebron and kawhi or lebron and KD - you want to win, join up. either way lebron wins.
                          KD isn't trying to ride Lebron's coattails and clearly doesn't need him to win a chip. It's like dude said in the video. Lebron needs these dudes more than these dudes need Lebron. Kawhi I could see just b/c he's trying to get out of dodge anyway.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

KD isn't trying to ride Lebron's coattails and clearly doesn't need him to win a chip. It's like dude said in the video. Lebron needs these dudes more than these dudes need Lebron. Kawhi I could see just b/c he's trying to get out of dodge anyway.
                            you mean, he didn't need him to win championships - just as Curry didn't need him, Duncan didn't need him, etc. LeBron isn't the only guy winning championships. of course Durant didn't need him. Nobody needs LeBron to win championships. Everybody has options.

But when LeBron, Kawhi and PG are winning championships in LA, KD will be on the outside looking in. If KD wants in, now is the time.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

you mean, he didn't need him to win championships - just as Curry didn't need him, Duncan didn't need him, etc. LeBron isn't the only guy winning championships. of course Durant didn't need him. Nobody needs LeBron to win championships. Everybody has options.

But when LeBron, Kawhi and PG are winning championships in LA, KD will be on the outside looking in. If KD wants in, now is the time.
                              Dude you forget that Utah will be dominating the west next year with team basketball and this Big 3 bullshit will look really silly.

Comment

Dude you forget that Utah will be dominating the west next year with team basketball and this Big 3 bullshit will look really silly.
                                can't argue with that!
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X