No announcement yet.

Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's looking like the Lakers are going to pick up Yi Jianlin. Who says no one cares about this thread anymore? With Mozgov and Yi it's been an awesome offseason.
    Last edited by New Mexican Disaster; 08-18-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• 1-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Lonzo Ball gets the MVP in the lakers summer league

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Lakers won the summer league. They should hang up a banner and consider getting parade advice from Chris Hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            Lakers won the summer league. They should hang up a banner and consider getting parade advice from Chris Hill.
            Such a banner would look funny next to the 16 championship banners

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Such a banner would look funny next to the 16 championship banners

Laker fans are blowing up social media gloating about their amazing win. I might have been poking fun at them.

Comment

Lonzo Ball gets the MVP in the lakers summer league

Finals mvp goes to Kyle kuzma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  Finals mvp goes to Kyle kuzma.
                  Dude was blowing up the summer league. He's a stud and I'm glad he's a Laker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    Laker fans are blowing up social media gloating about their amazing win. I might have been poking fun at them.
                    The local sports radio guys were talking about Lakers fans during summer league last week when they were in Vegas to see some of the Jazz games. Basically they said that most of the games are relatively empty and the fans are pretty chill - just there to see some future players and enjoy some basketball during the off season.

But not the Lakers fans. Lakers games sell out and the fans are crazy - yelling and screaming at the refs, super upset when something goes wrong, treating the games more like a playoff than the regular season even. I thought there description was pretty funny. But then a copule of days later someone on CB who lives in Cali mentioned his Laker fan neighbor inviting him to attend the Laker's "summer championship game" and asked "is that a thing?" Haha!

Lakers fans.

Comment

• Looks like Jazz fans are still bitter over their "not even third team all NBA superstar extraordinaire" spurning them for the Celtics. It's okay Jazz fans. Some day you'll come in second place again. Some day.

Comment

• Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Kuzma!!!!!!

Comment

• yankees and sox look pretty good this year
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Kuzma!!!!!!

Don't you feel kinda dirty yelling Kuzma?
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X