Page 180 of 182 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 5444

Thread: Lakers

Suomalainen New Mexican Disaster's Avatar

It's looking like the Lakers are going to pick up Yi Jianlin. Who says no one cares about this thread anymore? With Mozgov and Yi it's been an awesome offseason.
    Last edited by New Mexican Disaster; 08-18-2016 at 06:07 PM.

1-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Lonzo Ball gets the MVP in the lakers summer league

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Lakers won the summer league. They should hang up a banner and consider getting parade advice from Chris Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Lakers won the summer league. They should hang up a banner and consider getting parade advice from Chris Hill.
    Such a banner would look funny next to the 16 championship banners

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    Such a banner would look funny next to the 16 championship banners

Laker fans are blowing up social media gloating about their amazing win. I might have been poking fun at them.

Lonzo Ball gets the MVP in the lakers summer league

Finals mvp goes to Kyle kuzma.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Finals mvp goes to Kyle kuzma.
    Dude was blowing up the summer league. He's a stud and I'm glad he's a Laker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Laker fans are blowing up social media gloating about their amazing win. I might have been poking fun at them.
    The local sports radio guys were talking about Lakers fans during summer league last week when they were in Vegas to see some of the Jazz games. Basically they said that most of the games are relatively empty and the fans are pretty chill - just there to see some future players and enjoy some basketball during the off season.

But not the Lakers fans. Lakers games sell out and the fans are crazy - yelling and screaming at the refs, super upset when something goes wrong, treating the games more like a playoff than the regular season even. I thought there description was pretty funny. But then a copule of days later someone on CB who lives in Cali mentioned his Laker fan neighbor inviting him to attend the Laker's "summer championship game" and asked "is that a thing?" Haha!

Lakers fans.

Looks like Jazz fans are still bitter over their "not even third team all NBA superstar extraordinaire" spurning them for the Celtics. It's okay Jazz fans. Some day you'll come in second place again. Some day.

Kuzma!!!!!!

yankees and sox look pretty good this year
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Kuzma!!!!!!

Don't you feel kinda dirty yelling Kuzma?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Nope. He did the right thing and got out of Utah where coach 80k was obviously not developing him. Just more evidence that 80k isn’t a great coach.

He grew up in Utah and is a lakers fan. He has no shame.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    He grew up in Utah and is a lakers fan. He has no shame.
    When you live my life, shame is a constant thing

Kuzma!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the UteTrain, Moliere! You'll find that it makes the leagues (Nba/NFL) so much more fun to follow when populated by players from your favorite school.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Welcome aboard the UteTrain, Moliere! You'll find that it makes the leagues (Nba/NFL) so much more fun to follow when populated by players from your favorite school.
    No thanks. Your b-ball coach is a crybaby a-hole. Your football coach is mediocre and also a turncoat. Your fans are holier than thou pompous asshats. Oh, and your nickname is racist. Plus, you are a commuter school with a half-assed business/accounting school.

No thanks. Your b-ball coach is a crybaby a-hole. Your football coach is mediocre and also a turncoat. Your fans are holier than thou pompous asshats. Oh, and your nickname is racist. Plus, you are a commuter school with a half-assed business/accounting school.

Vicious, but true.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

I always wondered what applejack meant. Now at least I know that it is offensive.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Don't even get me started on the nursing school.

Anyone else remember when I was criticized when I said Kuzma was a bigger recruit for the Utes than Chapman?
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    Anyone else remember when I was criticized when I said Kuzma was a bigger recruit for the Utes than Chapman?
    No.
    *Banned*

I don't, but if you did you were right!. Kuzma is awesome
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

I always wondered what applejack meant. Now at least I know that it is offensive.
    lairds_apple_jack_brandy.jpg

300px-Hub-applejack.jpg

prod_img-1025372_aj_cfia.jpg
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Default Lakers

@$&%!!

At least it frees up cap space. But IT?

@$&%!!

At least it frees up cap space. But IT?

that's exactly what it does and its the reason they made the trade. and as far as IT, he can't do too much damage as they were dead in the water regardless.

just be glad they kept randle and kuzma
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Total ripoff by the Lakers. Cleared cap space with expiring contracts, sent players not in the long term plans, and got a first rounder.