If you are over weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Come on. It not so much what she did to her face as much as what others did to her face.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

For loosing weight determination is the important factor if you have strong determination loosing weight is not a problem I loose 14 pounds in just 3 months and now I am feeling much better.

Comment

Losing weight is easy. Keeping the weight off for more than 12 months is incredibly difficult.

Comment

I gave up all refined sugar for the month of October, went on a binge fest at about 9 pm last night figuring I had made it a month. Dropped about 20 lbs and really didn't miss the sugar after about a week. Now I need something to focus on for November.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            I gave up all refined sugar for the month of October, went on a binge fest at about 9 pm last night figuring I had made it a month. Dropped about 20 lbs and really didn't miss the sugar after about a week. Now I need something to focus on for November.
            Bread.

Not sure of your current consumption but that has been my biggest struggle. A slice of pizza every great once in a while keeps my spirits up otherwise it's something I have to avoid almost completely.

Nice job, btw.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              Losing weight is easy. Keeping the weight off for more than 12 months is incredibly difficult.
              With each decade, keeping to an optimum weight is more difficult.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Bread.

Not sure of your current consumption but that has been my biggest struggle. A slice of pizza every great once in a while keeps my spirits up otherwise it's something I have to avoid almost completely.

Nice job, btw.
                Yeah bread is jammed full of sugar, I watched the doc Fed Up and that kind of motivated me to try it.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

what do you mean by refined sugar? Did it include avoiding all products that have refined sugar, or just not eating the good ole C&H pure cane sugar from Hawaii?
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                    what do you mean by refined sugar? Did it include avoiding all products that have refined sugar, or just not eating the good ole C&H pure cane sugar from Hawaii?
                    apparently it includes not eating bread.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I had a bet with one of the guys in the office and I had to drop about five pounds during October to win. I cut out candy, soda and just junk and the lb's came off and like you after about a week I didn't really miss it. He doubled down so I've got to lose another five during November and this is going to be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by glen123 View Post
                        For loosing weight determination is the important factor if you have strong determination loosing weight is not a problem I loose 14 pounds in just 3 months and now I am feeling much better.
                        My problem is finding the determination. Where do I find it?
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                          Anything that the ingredients included sugar, fructose, corn syrup, all the other names of sugars.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

The one marked healthy seems like it's just as dead as the other one.

https://twitter.com/DrMikeSimpson/st...594515969?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Reminds me of some of the meats I smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                95% of morbidly obese people who attempt to achieve significant weight loss by diet and exercise alone will fail. Mainly because they cannot maintain a healthy lifestyle after losing weight (most don't even make it that far).

Of course, morbid obesity is a surgical disease, with stunningly good responses to hypertension and diabetes after bariatric surgery. I've seen people on twenty meds go down to two. I've seen insulin dependent diabetics not only get off insulin, but get off diabetes meds all together.

While there are certainly issues with any surgical procedures (rearranging your internal plumbing is anything but benign), bariatric surgery can get a person healthy.
                                If by "diet" you are talking about calorie restriction, those numbers are accurate for everyone, not just the morbidly obese.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X