No announcement yet.

If you are over weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will always be fat because of beer. I'd just rather live a happy shorter life than a longer miserable life.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      I will always be fat because of beer. I'd just rather live a happy shorter life than a longer miserable life.
      How much shorter are you willing to go?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

As Dean Edell used to say, There is no evidence whatsoever that doing anything to be healthier or fitter actually extends your life.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

False dichotomy! You can be very happy without beer.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            As Dean Edell used to say, There is no evidence whatsoever that doing anything to be healthier or fitter actually extends your life.
            Ha. That statement is total BS.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              False dichotomy! You can be very happy without beer.
              I don't think that statement is true at all. I'm not sure how I could possibly be happy without beer. I haven't even tried a Brut IPA yet. I haven't even fully experienced life yet.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I don't think that statement is true at all. I'm not sure how I could possibly be happy without beer. I haven't even tried a Brut IPA yet. I haven't even fully experienced life yet.
                Have you tried man on man sex yet? Lots of life out there for you to experience, you'd better get going.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Ha. That statement is total BS.
                  Well, I didn't really quote it accurately. He was actually a very bright guy. His real point was that there was no evidence that high levels of exercise would extend your life span beyond what simply living a normal but healthy lifestyle would provide.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Well, I didn't really quote it accurately. He was actually a very bright guy. His real point was that there was no evidence that high levels of exercise would extend your life span beyond what simply living a normal but healthy lifestyle would provide.
                    Oh. Yeah, that is way different.

I used to listen to that guy's radio program. He was cool.

Comment

I'll always be fat because I don't care. I figure as long as I get my kids to a point they can take care of themselves, any additional years are gravy. Besides I hear just as much about heart attacks to guys my age who are in great shape as I do fatsos like me.

Probably because skinny guy heart attacks are more newsworthy than fat guy heart attacks.
                      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                        I'll always be fat because I don't care. I figure as long as I get my kids to a point they can take care of themselves, any additional years are gravy. Besides I hear just as much about heart attacks to guys my age who are in great shape as I do fatsos like me.

Probably because skinny guy heart attacks are more newsworthy than fat guy heart attacks.
                        See, e.g., Jim Fixx
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Have you tried man on man sex yet? Lots of life out there for you to experience, you'd better get going.
                          I'm saving that experience for Paul Rudd.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            Reminds me of some of the meats I smoke.
                            A sugar-less existence means you can't apply a brown-sugar based rub to ribs. That makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                              A sugar-less existence means you can't apply a brown-sugar based rub to ribs. That makes me sad.
                              That's actually a point of contention with the missus. She thinks sweetness has no place with meats. I too am sad.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                                Hey, come on. I am an anti-sugar disciple now, but even I am not that crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X