The PGA Tour Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I'm sorry to have dropped the ball... I've been up to girls camp and forgot all about the PGA.
    A likely story.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Some guy shot a 58 on the web.com tour today. No one on the PGA tour has ever shot better than 59 in a tour event.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Some guy shot a 58 on the web.com tour today. No one on the PGA tour has ever shot better than 59 in a tour event.
        Furyk is sitting at -12 on today's round. He needs a 2-putt for par on 17 and another par on 18 to shoot a 58 at the Traveler's Championship.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Furyk is sitting at -12 on today's round. He needs a 2-putt for par on 17 and another par on 18 to shoot a 58 at the Traveler's Championship.
          Leaves himself a 3 foot slider but makes it after backing off twice. One par for golf history.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

The PGA Tour Thread

Perfect drive on 18 and hits the green w approach. 18/18 GIR today. Has a 20 footer for birdie and (!) 57. Absent a horrific 3 putt, 58 is in the bag.

Comment

Perfect drive on 18 and hits the green w approach. 18/18 GIR today. Has a 20 footer for birdie and (!) 57. Absent a horrific 3 putt, 58 is in the bag.
              And he does it. 59 and 58 for Furyk, the two lowest scores in tour history. Incredible.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Furyk has got to have the four lowest rounds in history I'd imagine. I wonder what his next two lowest scores are.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Mike Weir and Michelle Money dating:

Comment

Jason Day signs apparel deal with Nike worth $10M.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Interesting. I'll bet there are a lot of players who previously avoided Nike because they didn't want to play with the crap equipment, but will now be happy to sport Nike apparel and golf with their preferred equipment. ($10M annually, FYI).

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post

damn mike needs to run away from that
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Adidas has been trying to sell Taylor Made and maybe this is just a sign of that split. D. Johnson should be in line for a huge contract from someone out there.

Comment

Interesting. I'll bet there are a lot of players who previously avoided Nike because they didn't want to play with the crap equipment, but will now be happy to sport Nike apparel and golf with their preferred equipment. ($10M annually, FYI).
                            I had never noticed before Nike announced their cease and desist on equipment how many young guys wear Nike stuff. I wouldn't have been able to name anyone other than Tiger, Rory, Finau and Koepka. I've noticed Casey, Chappel, Vegas and few others sporting the swoosh. As you said, I expect even more now.

Originally posted by scottie View Post

Who is she? That sounds like the name they would give a stripper in a movie

Comment

Danny Willett's brother Pete doesn't care for U.S. Ryder Cup fans.

Team USA have only won five of the last 16 Ryder Cups. Four of those five victories have come on home soil. For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. Like one of those brainless bastards from your childhood, the one that pulled down your shorts during the school’s Christmas assembly (f**k you, Paul Jennings), they only have the courage to keg you if they’re backed up by a giggling group of reprobates. Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up.

They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin.

They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children. Squeezed into their cargo shorts and boating shoes, they’ll bellow ‘get in the hole’ whilst high-fiving all the other members of the Dentists’ Big Game Hunt Society.
                              http://www.nationalclubgolfer.com/20...es-my-brother/

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

More from the Ryder cup. Heckler calls out Justin Rose, saying Rose can't make the putt. Stenson pulls the guy out an challenges him to make the putt.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X