No announcement yet.

hi-chew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present to you, the world's first (and probably last) ....... salmon-flavored candy:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

no report on taste?!
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        no report on taste?!
        Sweet and a little salty. Definitely a salmony flavor.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Highlight of the Michigan game: we were walking into the game and passed a crew handing out handfuls of hi chews. They wanted to get rid of them all, so multiple handfuls were appreciated by them. We obliged.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            Highlight of the Michigan game: we were walking into the game and passed a crew handing out handfuls of hi chews. They wanted to get rid of them all, so multiple handfuls were appreciated by them. We obliged.
            I'm surprised they didn't have those salmon flavored hi-chews. That was a weird regional cuisine there. They offered salmon in everything.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              I'm surprised they didn't have those salmon flavored hi-chews. That was a weird regional cuisine there. They offered salmon in everything.

Yes. you know another weird regional cuisine they had? Gross food, with little to no choices. But fantastic DJ's.

Comment

Working...
              X