Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I want some of those sour lemon chews!

I also want that samurai thing, whatever it is!
    Samurai? You mean sumo?
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

We bought some soda flavored ones on eBay, they tasted like sprite. We are often know to get the big bag of hi-chew at Costco.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Samurai? You mean sumo?
        Sumo, yes. I will take it, whatever it is.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Sumo, yes. I will take it, whatever it is.
          I had no idea you had a thing for fat guys.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

I can only find those su-ppai-chus at that one combini, and then only sporadically. I've looked at every store in the area and find mostly the traditional grape, strawberry, and green apple flavors. I've also found lichi flavor, but the thought just makes me want to . Very frustrating.

When I find them at the combini, I clear then out and then ask if they have anymore in back, which they don't. Such a crap shoot. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when they are in stock.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              I can only find those su-ppai-chus at that one combini, and then only sporadically. I've looked at every store in the area and find mostly the traditional grape, strawberry, and green apple flavors. I've also found lichi flavor, but the thought just makes me want to . Very frustrating.

When I find them at the combini, I clear then out and then ask if they have anymore in back, which they don't. Such a crap shoot. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when they are in stock.
              You don't like lichi? Man I love lychee jellies. I'll eat a tub of those without blinking.

World Market and Wegmans are the only places that carries Hi-Chew around me consistently. Usually just grape and strawberry though. I did find Mango Hi-Chew at Wal-Mart though. And they were only $0.70. About half the price of World Market.

I don't want to sully this thread, but I did find some Sour Mamba's the other day. They were really good.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                You don't like lichi? Man I love lychee jellies. I'll eat a tub of those without blinking.

World Market and Wegmans are the only places that carries Hi-Chew around me consistently. Usually just grape and strawberry though. I did find Mango Hi-Chew at Wal-Mart though. And they were only $0.70. About half the price of World Market.

I don't want to sully this thread, but I did find some Sour Mamba's the other day. They were really good.
                No, I do not like lychee.

$0.70 is cheaper than here in Japan, which is about $1.05.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

New flavors are out: Golden Pine Hai-Chew and Pink Grapefruit Suppai-Chew. With exchange rate changes, price is down to about $0.98.

Hai-Chew pine and gf 2.jpg

Hai-Chew pine 4.jpg

Hai-Chew gf 2.jpg

Pretty good, but I still prefer the lemon Suppai-Chews.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    New flavors are out: Golden Pine Hai-Chew and Pink Grapefruit Suppai-Chew. With exchange rate changes, price is down to about $0.98.

Pretty good, but I still prefer the lemon Suppai-Chews.
                    I am more interested in the little buddha/sumo thing. That is cool.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Just saw this thread and made an impulse buy on Amazon.

And I was just in Japan.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Just saw this thread and made an impulse buy on Amazon.

And I was just in Japan.
                        And you didn't even call.

Comment

If I send you money will you send some to my house?
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

I have been enjoying the variety pack (Mango, Grape, Strawberry, Peach, Green Apple). A bit waxier than I expected, but not unpleasantly so- just different, which is good. I'd hate to think I ordered nothing more than off-brand Laffy Taffy or something.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

New Suppai-Chew flavor is out: plum! I found these while visiting Matsumoto with my family. Better than gold, frankincense, or myrrh.

Hai-Chew ume 2.jpg

It says they are made with Nanko Ume juice and has a warning to be careful of the "texture" (probably referring to the little tart crystals inside). Nanko Ume are used for Umeboshi, a sour, pickled plum used as a garnish for rice during meals or put inside O-negiri.

I also include this picture of Matsumoto Castle. I like it.

Matsumoto-jo 9.jpg

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X