Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drum, why were the Skinks wearing burgundy yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum, why were the Skinks wearing burgundy yesterday?

At home I thought they would be in the whites. Are things changing there in DC?
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

I think they typically wear white on the road...although it is probably the home team's preference.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I thought the Redskins had a tradition of wearing white at home. Seeing them in burgundy was odd to me, especially given that they were at home and had the choice.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        I thought the Redskins had a tradition of wearing white at home. Seeing them in burgundy was odd to me, especially given that they were at home and had the choice.
        Same with the Cowboys -- they normally wear white at home.

Comment

Working...
        X