US Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    7 now. Mexico completely rolled over. Embarrassing for them and hilarious for me.
    Lots of joy in seeing Mexico routed. Couldn't happen to a more classless group of fans and system.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      I am enjoying the absolute dismantling of Mexico happening right now. If this result holds, the semifinalists will be ranked 1, 3, 5, and 33 in the world. Guess which one we are.
      Where are you getting those rankings. From I can tell Argentina is number 1, Colombia 4, Chile 5, and the US 13th.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• ELO is:

1. Argentina
        4. Chile
        7. Colombia
        18. USA

He's referring to fifa rankings.

Comment

• For those who missed it, the official U.S. Soccer Twitter account posted this a few minutes after Mexico's game went final last night.

Comment

• funky Tuesday in full effect over here. I'm going to have my finger on the trigger of finals tickets just in case. I believe.

Comment

• That didn't take long.

Comment

• We almost have 30% possession!

Comment

• We have responded well after conceding early but it is clear we are outclassed.

Comment

• Their pressure is unbelievable. We can't make two passes without someone all over us.

Comment

• Wow. You can't even be mad at that.

Comment

• It's just painfully obvious how much better Argentina is. The gap in talent is shocking. Messi is really, really, really good. Wondo is not really, really, really good

Comment

• Yedlin beating Messi in a foot race is our only highlight of the night so far. On the bright side Argentina saved me about $1,000.

Comment

• Ouch. That arm did not look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Ouch. That arm did not look good.
                              But JP is hopeful he can play in the final! Worst soccer play by play guy ever.

Comment

• Broken arm.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X