What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
    I slept at a Holiday Inn last night style assertions then?
    Exactly!

All kidding aside, I have no idea why your posts keep popping into the moderation queue. Hopefully we can figure it out. But keep trying.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

How long has it been since the last Findo dupe? We are about due for one, I would think.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        How long has it been since the last Findo dupe? We are about due for one, I would think.
        Could be. But linked footnotes? Time will tell.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Are linked footnotes such an oddity? I obviously have disrupted some sort of protocol. Sorry to have bothered the status quo. Good luck with the "old" discussions. I am a cougar fan. I trust they will do well this year. The suspensions are maddening. Glad to hear Langi's knee is only bruised. And here's hoping Hill's mid range passing skills have improved.

Comment

Are linked footnotes such an oddity? I obviously have disrupted some sort of protocol. Sorry to have bothered the status quo. Good luck with the "old" discussions. I am a cougar fan. I trust they will do well this year. The suspensions are maddening. Glad to hear Langi's knee is only bruised. And here's hoping Hill's mid range passing skills have improved.
            Linked footnotes are definitely an oddity. But I agree that these suspensions are maddening. Argh!

Comment

lol robinfinderson, you old rogue. welcome back!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Linked footnotes are definitely an oddity. But I agree that these suspensions are maddening. Argh!
                Is that a veiled threat? Then I will do as the fleet footed, scary masked poster suggests and self moderate. And seriously, goooo cougars!

Comment

Is that a veiled threat? Then I will do as the fleet footed, scary masked poster suggests and self moderate. And seriously, goooo cougars!
                  Fleet footed? He's a phippo!
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

In-text links are very common, but footnotes on a forum like this? I've never seen it. Given the available hyperlink function, just do that.

Comment

we're really going to treat david foster wallace's ghost in such a rude manner?
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                        In-text links are very common, but footnotes on a forum like this? I've never seen it. Given the available hyperlink function, just do that.
                        So little institutional memory around here. I have posts with footnotes.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                          Are the footnotes links?
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                            Ha, perhaps that no one remembers gives witness to their inefficacy.... I think it was Carl Sandburg who noted that footnotes are akin to having to go downstairs to open the door on your wedding night.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Are the footnotes links?
                              No, I never did that

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                Ha, perhaps that no one remembers gives witness to their inefficacy.... I think it was Carl Sandburg who noted that footnotes are akin to having to go downstairs to open the door on your wedding night.
                                No, they were entirely confined to my Sunday school lesson notes so I would infer that nobody read my Sunday school notes rather than damn footnotes in such a fashion.

Comment

Working...
                                X