Clear All

Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      Maybe
      Sehr gut

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        My original post was moderated. It has appeared. I deleted it and have added another in it's place. Will it need to be moderated?
        Yes. We are looking at it. It might be due to your IP. I approved both of your posts.

Typically they would not be moderated.
        Last edited by creekster; 08-14-2014, 12:16 PM.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Our SPAM filter usually picks up on really boring, academic type posts. So if you want to make it through that you need to liven it up a little.

Comment

why did you capitalize SPAM? I'm tellin Donut.

Comment

I'm often surprised to click on a thread and then discover that I have posted things that I don't remember ever saying. And then I think, well, I must have thought that comment was amusing or insightful at the time but it hasn't aged well.

Come to think of it, I'll probably click on this thread again a few months or years from now, read this comment, think the same thing again, and then not be able to decide if it turned out I was right or wrong.
              Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
              --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Yes. We are looking at it. It might be due to your IP. I approved both of your posts.

Typically they would not be moderated.
                The only real moderation (other than self-moderating "cut it out" stuff) seems to be associated with doxxing. Don't do that. Also, probably not a good idea to make realistic threats or be Johnny Lingo. Otherwise, shoot. But be prepared to be shot back at if you don't say nice things.
                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                  The only real moderation (other than self-moderating "cut it out" stuff) seems to be associated with doxxing. Don't do that. Also, probably not a good idea to make realistic threats or be Johnny Lingo. Otherwise, shoot. But be prepared to be shot back at if you don't say nice things.
                  I hope you're not trying to start a free for all with this post. If so, heads will roll!
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Test ... is this forum heavily moderated?
                    Great post to test whether the site is heavily moderated.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Gone again. Yikes. You take "livening it up a little" seriously.

Comment

I think the profanity filters are having a tough time with your moniker.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

It's probably just the internet running out of space. Not a big deal.
                          Not that, sickos.

Comment

I tend to be pretty dull, so in order to avoid moderation, I'll sometimes randomly include the term "motherfucker" in my posts and that tends to make it past the moderators. The moderators can be real assholes at times.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

It looks like it might be a problem with your links in your footnotes. As a general rule around here we do not cite sources. Ever. Only bald assertions are allowed. So try to post without those links and see if ti helps.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I slept at a Holiday Inn last night style assertions then?

Comment

Working...
                                X