Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    What's that wart under his right eye?
    You may be too young to recognize this guy. He is "Iron Wart Cody." He became famous in the 1970s for his commercials about holistic wart removal techniques. Needless to say, the product was not 100% effective.
    Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
    --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
      You may be too young to recognize this guy. He is "Iron Wart Cody." He became famous in the 1970s for his commercials about holistic wart removal techniques. Needless to say, the product was not 100% effective.
      Always good to learn some history from my elders.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Always good to learn some history from my elders.
        And your wisers.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
          And your wisers.
          Good thing there are so many old wise guys to learn from here.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Also lucky we are such an integritable bunch.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Do you mean "Wise Asses"? Go ahead and say it. You know you were thinking it.
              Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
              --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Also lucky we are such an integritable bunch.
                Amen, brother.

Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
                Do you mean "Wise Asses"? Go ahead and say it. You know you were thinking it.
                Never crossed my mind.
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Test ... is this forum heavily moderated?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                    Well I usually put on a few pounds over the holidays but otherwise not so bad.

Why do you ask? Are you prone to posting things that need to be moderated?
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Sometimes it is, but then, other times it definitely is not. You can be sure that if it is heavily moderated today, tomorrow it will be a free for all.

Comment

Well I usually put on a few pounds over the holidays but otherwise not so bad.

Why do you ask? Are you prone to posting things that need to be moderated?
                        Simply curious. I tried to post something. Didn't work. Figured it was moderated, maybe based upon the tone in this thread?

Comment

Simply curious. I tried to post something. Didn't work. Figured it was moderated, maybe based upon the tone in this thread?
                          The straight answer is: No, the moderation is very light here, although extreme behaviors will not be tolerated, etc. The rules, and they are not extensive, are on stickies in the Town Hall forum.

Welcome here. Please stop by the Ellis Island forum and introduce yourself.

Oh, btw, watch out for Y-ohio; he probably shouldn't be trusted.
                          Last edited by creekster; 08-14-2014, 11:50 AM.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                            Sometimes it is, but then, other times it definitely is not. You can be sure that if it is heavily moderated today, tomorrow it will be a free for all.
                            To the extent this is true (and I don't think it is) I think you have it backwards. Sometimes there is a free for all and it demands some moderation. But, either way is about the same, I suppose.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

If your post never appeared at all it may be a case of user error because even the most offensive of posts will appear for at least a short while. It will disappear only when a moderator reads it and decides to step in and that happens rarely.

Comment

My original post was moderated. It has appeared. I deleted it and have added another in it's place. Will it need to be moderated?

Comment

Working...
                                X