No announcement yet.

What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does everyone else get "wuap" in their search box automatically, or is just a special perk I've had for the last 3 or 4 years? I like to think that everyone gets it, but it's probably someone mocking me.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I am getting too old for this.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Does everyone else get "wuap" in their search box automatically, or is just a special perk I've had for the last 3 or 4 years? I like to think that everyone gets it, but it's probably someone mocking me.
        Searching to see who is talking about you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          Searching to see who is talking about you
          It appears automatically, doctor.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Does everyone else get "wuap" in their search box automatically, or is just a special perk I've had for the last 3 or 4 years? I like to think that everyone gets it, but it's probably someone mocking me.
            You must have saved your search preferences at some point. I think that the search text is part of that.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

It appears automatically, doctor.
              This
              Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
              You must have saved your search preferences at some point. I think that the search text is part of that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Zing!

I got it fixed, btw.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                  Yep.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• did someone give newsbot some crank? It seems to be going a little crazy posting about random games today.

Comment

• By the way, El Duderino, the cert for CS is expired. Which means you can't log in without sending your credentials in basically plaintext. I recommend you get the cert renewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                        By the way, El Duderino, the cert for CS is expired. Which means you can't log in without sending your credentials in basically plaintext. I recommend you get the cert renewed.
                        How do I do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          How do I do that?
                          You are hosted by HostGator, right?

https://www.hostgator.com/help/artic...l-certificates

https://www.hostgator.com/help/artic...te-i-purchased

edit:

And your expired cert was issued by "cPanel, Inc" and was good for 3 months (March 2019 to June)
                          Last edited by beefytee; 11-13-2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                            You are hosted by HostGator, right?

https://www.hostgator.com/help/artic...l-certificates

https://www.hostgator.com/help/artic...te-i-purchased

edit:

And your expired cert was issued by "cPanel, Inc" and was good for 3 months (March 2019 to June)
                            URLJet. I contacted them for help.

Comment

• URLJet didn't appear to help you much. It's still using the cPanel cert that expired in June of last year:

* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
                              * ALPN, server accepted to use h2
                              * Server certificate:
                              * subject: CN=cougarstadium.com
                              * start date: Mar 3 00:00:00 2019 GMT
                              * expire date: Jun 1 23:59:59 2019 GMT
                              * issuer: C=US; ST=TX; L=Houston; O=cPanel, Inc.; CN=cPanel, Inc. Certification Authority
                              * SSL certificate verify result: certificate has expired (10), continuing anyway.
                              * Using HTTP2, server supports multi-use
                              * Connection state changed (HTTP/2 confirmed)
                              * Copying HTTP/2 data in stream buffer to connection buffer after upgrade: len=0
                              * Using Stream ID: 1 (easy handle 0x7fffccaf3860)
                              * Connection state changed (MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS updated)!
                              * Connection #0 to host www.cougarstadium.com left intact

Comment

• Why do I get a "Not secure" warning for this site?
                                I intend to live forever.
                                So far, so good.
                                --Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X