No announcement yet.

Crazy deals......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any of your women (or men) friends/family enjoy US Weekly magazine, you can get a 2 year subscription for 20 bucks. Cheapest I've ever seen.

promo code: HOLLYWOOD

http://www.discountmags.com/magazine...als&xVTerms=23

Comment

• Hey thanks LC, I got one for me and one for my mother-in-law who loves this mag and cant get to the store very often.

Comment

• because if there's one thing that's rarely available at a discount it's magazine subscriptions!
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          because if there's one thing that's rarely available at a discount it's magazine subscriptions!
          You've apparently never shopped for an us weekly subscription

Comment

• People still read magazines? Wow.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Cause the Journal of Finance just doesn't hold my attention when I'm on the eliptical machine or the stair master.

Comment

• American Airlines flights roundtrip SLC to Honolulu, $273. They have flights in Jan-Mar (I couldnt find any), in Aug-Nov (I couldnt find any) and in April-May. I booked in this last period. The problem was that internet traffic to aa.com was so overwhelming that you couldnt get through to make a reservation, even if it said that there were empty seats. I ended up using cheapoair.com, which can book for american airlines and charges a $10 fee. Still, my whole family to Hawaii for $1100. Bargain. Especially since that's about the only cost I will have.

Comment

• Wow. Way to go, KL.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    American Airlines flights roundtrip SLC to Honolulu, $273. They have flights in Jan-Mar (I couldnt find any), in Aug-Nov (I couldnt find any) and in April-May. I booked in this last period. The problem was that internet traffic to aa.com was so overwhelming that you couldnt get through to make a reservation, even if it said that there were empty seats. I ended up using cheapoair.com, which can book for american airlines and charges a $10 fee. Still, my whole family to Hawaii for $1100. Bargain. Especially since that's about the only cost I will have.
                    ridiculous. we were looking at airfare from KY and for my family (a family of 6) would have broke my meager bank.
                    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• If you have an account with stubhub (or you can just sign up for an account), you can use 25OFF as a fancode in your account and you get 25 dollars off 25 dollar purchase. Can be used for concerts or sporting events or whatever..

Comment

• I just scored a 3-pack on martinelli's at Sams Club for 91 cents.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• regular sized (wine looking) bottles? Or the small apple looking jars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                            regular sized (wine looking) bottles? Or the small apple looking jars?
                            Regular sized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              I just scored a 3-pack on martinelli's at Sams Club for 91 cents.
                              LUCKY!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                LUCKY!!!!!
                                Did you also see that it was regular sized and not the mini-bottles?

Comment

Working...
                                X