Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 1,081 to 1,087 of 1087

Thread: The Pulled Pork Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    No Sam's Club near us. Used to be, but it closed.
    Ha, I'm lucky we even have stores here. We do have a Smart and Final. Very lucky to have that.

Quote Originally Posted by All-American View Post
    Confession. I get the costco two-packs but never trim, skewer, or tie. Sometimes I can set it on the grill just so, and it stays in place. But the extra effort to carefully tuck away the loose ends never seems to yield noticeable results for me.
    I only cut off the thickest pieces of fat. Tucking and skewering takes an extra 10 seconds or so - so not much effort. Maybe next run I'll just throw it on and see what happens. Especially if I'm just cooking for family.

Just putting a pork roast in the smoker for lunch tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Just putting a pork roast in the smoker for lunch tomorrow.
    I roasted one in the house today. At 160F, I pulled it out and double wrapped it in heavy-duty tinfoil. It made it much juicier.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    I roasted one in the house today. At 160F, I pulled it out and double wrapped it in heavy-duty tinfoil. It made it much juicier.
    The roast is on a rack inside my large roasting pan. I just put foil over the pan and put it in the inside oven on 225. The roast is up to 126 degrees right now.

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle

Looks great! My wife and I thought we'd make a quick trip to Costco yesterday and pick up a brisket and pork butts for the freezer, along with a couple of other things (not tp). When we got to the parking lot, the line outside extended from the door to the far south end of the store, and maybe farther. I suspect they were just letting x number of people in at a time. We turned around and went home. Nothing says social distancing better than standing in line with hundreds of others.