The thread for amusing, insightful, newsworthy or outrageous political Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    This journalist from Info Wars is getting publicly owned regarding public ownership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A lot of people are really dumb.

Comment

• What's Ted's take on the persecution of Alex Jones?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        What's Ted's take on the persecution of Alex Jones?
        Alex who?

Sent from my iPhone (and not some dumb android device)!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Cernovich is currently touring with an the GOP senate candidate in Arizona.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Cernovich is currently touring with an the GOP senate candidate in Arizona.
              Too bad the alt-right/wacko fringe element has to choose between her and nutjob Arpaio.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

He looks like he wandered off from some special group home.

Comment

• Comment

• https://thebulwark.com/first-they-ca...the-books/amp/
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Interesting, I had no idea physical libraries still existed.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Interesting, I had no idea physical libraries still existed.
                          I go to a county library at least twice a month.

Comment

Hot take!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Oh, you are in so much trouble with my daughter. She loves libraries and is getting her library science degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Hot take!
                                Hottake is one word.
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X