2012 College Football Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
    I think there are plenty of past Heisman trophy winners ahead of Manziel in the line for "most overrated player to ever earn the award"
    Maybe he was saying that would have been the case had Manti won.

Comment

• Manziel released by the Alouettes, sanctioned against signing with any other canadian team for unspecified rules breakages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
        Manziel released by the Alouettes, sanctioned against signing with any other canadian team for unspecified rules breakages.
        Shocking.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          Manziel released by the Alouettes, sanctioned against signing with any other canadian team for unspecified rules breakages.
          Could be the league dropped him because he was trying to get on an AAF/XFL roster if they had anything against that in the contract, but I gotta believe it's something worse than that

Comment

Working...
          X