X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    still swimming? watch this:

[YOUTUBE]ZTQpF_mmg44[/YOUTUBE]
    No wonder that woman is a swimmer. When she stands there with her arms raised just look at her reach and the size of her hands.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      still swimming? watch this:

[YOUTUBE]ZTQpF_mmg44[/YOUTUBE]
      Holy crap am I glad I watched this. I dropped 10 seconds off of my 100m splits over a 3000m workout. Incredible.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

I walked up all the stairs to my office today (there is no elevator), and I noticed, for the first time ever, that there wasn't any increase in my breathing from the exertion.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          30 minutes of foreplay and 30 minutes of intercourse burns about 564 calories so you may be better off going that route.
          What? It's not a marathon, for crying out loud.
          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

One mile this morning.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              One mile this morning.
              Awesome.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                One mile this morning.
                Put this shit in the swimming thread.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Put this shit in the swimming thread.
                  Did he swim or walk, one mile?

I need further clarification before I agree or disagree with your post. What if it was a combination of both?
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Did he swim or walk, one mile?

I need further clarification before I agree or disagree with your post. What if it was a combination of both?
                    I have it on good authority that he swam. Which is why this is the wrong thread.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                    X